Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 07 » Candids (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Candids
siear
Board Regular
Member # 26217

Icon 1 posted      Profile for siear     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thanx. Keep up the good work.
Posts: 2 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bootster
Hall Of Famer
Member # 25021

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bootster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
nice toes in flip-flops! [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] :jerkoff:yummy!
Posts: 1907 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sexy_foot_lover
Board Regular
Member # 23244

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sexy_foot_lover   Email sexy_foot_lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
hiya!! finally managed to take a few more, but its gettin harder as its quiet cold now!!

-  -  -  -
 -  -  -

--------------------
I am both a lover of sexy feet and a foot lover who is sexy.

Posts: 14 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sexy_foot_lover
Board Regular
Member # 23244

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sexy_foot_lover   Email sexy_foot_lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ive got a quick story, I was on the tube today and in front of me was this stunning girl, all i could think of was hot she would look between my legs!! lol. i also noticed that she had probably the finest feet ever made. i tell u, they were perfect. toes arch everything i could see was amazing. her toes painted a very sexy red. I was in love!! all i could think of was to try and take a photo of them for u guys, but so such luck, the tube was packed and i could do it without everyone seeing what i was doing. Then, when i thought it could get any better, she slid her foot out her flip flop and crossed her legs and i got the most amazing view of her soles!! they look so soft and kissable. I wanted to get on my knees on the train and kiss and lick and sniff and worship them!!! I was staring for what seemed like ages when all of a sudden she got up and got off the train. As i came back to my senses i realised that i had missed my stop for work. By the time i got into work i was already late, and very horny so i went to the toilets before i went to my desk and fingered myself stupid while fantasising she was eating my pussy while i stuck on her amazing toes and licking her soles!!! Its just a shame i couldn’t take pics for u guys, they were AMAZING!!!!

--------------------
I am both a lover of sexy feet and a foot lover who is sexy.

Posts: 14 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links