Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 07 » Plaster Mold of Eliza's Foot (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Plaster Mold of Eliza's Foot
Bootster
Hall Of Famer
Member # 25021

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bootster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Such perfect toes! Great toe nail polish! Keep them DARK! [Mmm] [Mmm] [Mmm] [Mmm]
Posts: 1907 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eliza Durden
Hall Of Famer
Member # 22995

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eliza Durden   Author's Homepage   Email Eliza Durden   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Bootster:
Such perfect toes! Great toe nail polish! Keep them DARK! [Mmm] [Mmm] [Mmm] [Mmm]

I like the dark colors too. This color I really love.
Posts: 1549 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Adam X
The Legend
Member # 2872

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adam X   Email Adam X   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
That would make the prettiest centerpiece in the history of centerpieces.

--------------------
I don't need no instructions to know how to rock!

Posts: 2809 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mommie   Author's Homepage   Email Mommie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey Eliza ... I loooove how it took the wrinkles off your soles too ... such DETAIL!!

You know how much Mommie loves DETAIL! [Smile]
(did i just talk about myself in the 3rd person??) lol

--------------------
"Though she be but little, she is fierce!" ~ William Shakespeare

-
http://instagram.com/som3thingwick3d/

Posts: 3935 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wausaufootfetish07
Board Regular
Member # 21534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wausaufootfetish07   Email wausaufootfetish07   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
you make the mold and then coat it in vaseline. and then cast it in whatever material you would use. That's how I make exact molds for my military diorama. Just a thought.
Posts: 22 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Great shots- great mold. Loved the plaster oozing between your toes!
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eliza Durden
Hall Of Famer
Member # 22995

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eliza Durden   Author's Homepage   Email Eliza Durden   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by wausaufootfetish07:
you make the mold and then coat it in vaseline. and then cast it in whatever material you would use. That's how I make exact molds for my military diorama. Just a thought.

I want to make replicas of my feet using gummy candy. Then anyone who wants to suck on my toes really can. I found food grade molding silicone online and I am goign to order it and try it out.
Posts: 1549 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eliza Durden
Hall Of Famer
Member # 22995

quote:
Originally posted by Adam X:
That would make the prettiest centerpiece in the history of centerpieces.

We have 2 now. I put one up on my bookshelf in my office and Tyler has one in his. You want one of your own?
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Mommie Dearest:
Hey Eliza ... I loooove how it took the wrinkles off your soles too ... such DETAIL!!

You know how much Mommie loves DETAIL! [Smile]
(did i just talk about myself in the 3rd person??) lol

Speaking of DETAILS, one of my all-time favorite pics is Mommie Dearest sniffing her own toes! It's actually her left foot (correct me if I'm wrong) Looks like you're truly enjoying the aroma, Mommie. [Mmm] Judging from the way you grabbed it, you're pretty flexible too. [Wink]
I just love to watch women worship their own feet! (i.e. sniffing, licking, rubbing, toe-sucking, etc.)

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mommie   Author's Homepage   Email Mommie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey shomeyoT0ES

I have sniffed both feet numerous times LOL
Feel free to repost the pic if you got it
and yes - My "scent" is actually quite niiiice [Big Grin]

--------------------

-

Posts: 3935 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
You
The Legend
Member # 2107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for You   Author's Homepage   Email You   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i wanna experience that sent heh
Posts: 4545 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

quote:
Originally posted by Eliza Durden:
quote:
Originally posted by wausaufootfetish07:

I want to make replicas of my feet using gummy candy. Then anyone who wants to suck on my toes really can. I found food grade molding silicone online and I am goign to order it and try it out.
Good idea Eliza ... I actually read this section of your thread AFTER I found you this ...

http://www.culinart.net/silicone.html

--------------------

-

jackcarter
Board Regular
Member # 8966

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jackcarter   Email jackcarter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
ill buy casts of models feet if they are in uk ;-))))
Posts: 13 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eliza Durden
Hall Of Famer
Member # 22995

That is exactly where I am getting it from Mommie. It looks pretty easy to do.
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

quote:
Originally posted by Eliza Durden:
That is exactly where I am getting it from Mommie. It looks pretty easy to do.

ohhh *great minds thinkin*
Have fun - let me know how it goes ... I may have to try once [Smile]

--------------------

-

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links