Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 07 » My Wife's sexy feet (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: My Wife's sexy feet
luvladiesfeet
Board Regular
Member # 22520

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luvladiesfeet   Email luvladiesfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Those are some hott feet!
Posts: 27 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
domitilo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1325

Icon 1 posted      Profile for domitilo   Email domitilo   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I thought I would add a few more pics on this thread [Smile] Hope you like them. Thanks for the great comments, she likes that and it means I will get to take more pics. [Big Grin]

-  -  -

Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
antigonas
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11621

Icon 1 posted      Profile for antigonas   Email antigonas   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ohhhh, Good Lord! That last picture... mmmmmmmmm.... you're such a lucky man! [Blush] Thanks again for sharing, both of you! [Bow Down]
All the best from Romania! [Smile]

Posts: 2379 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LoveGirlyFeet
Loyal Member
Member # 22706

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LoveGirlyFeet   Email LoveGirlyFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Damn, you're a lucky guy. Do me a favor. Tell your wife she OWNS me. Yeah.. I wanna be owned by her feet and shoes.

Now plz do a photo shoot of her entire pose: head to toe. We'd like to see the rest of her too. You can hide her face, or black it out if you want. But we wanna see the full pkg.. Thanks.. Some shots in Jeans, or Dresses would be nice..

Posts: 77 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bootster
Hall Of Famer
Member # 25021

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bootster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
SEXY toes keep the pics coming!!!
Posts: 1907 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
icsmen
Board Regular
Member # 13141

Icon 1 posted      Profile for icsmen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
sexy shoes and feet
Posts: 29 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lfl2
Hall Of Famer
Member # 21053

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lfl2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
wow those shoes are absolutely wonderful very classy
Posts: 1176 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footboy$
Elite Trooper
Member # 11720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footboy$   Email Footboy$   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Very nice [Jerkoff] U Def gotta post more pics!

--------------------
Footboy

Posts: 487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Don't know how I missed this post, but sure glad I found it. WOW is she great looking: the feet, nail color, sandals, foot jewlery. (That anklet draped way below the ankle drives me totally wild). Spent ALOT of time enjoying these pics today! Can't wait to see more!
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links