Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 07 » Alexandra worships 6 feet, 30 toes!! (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Alexandra worships 6 feet, 30 toes!!
Tadpole in a Jar
The Legend
Member # 4402

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tadpole in a Jar   Email Tadpole in a Jar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hoooootttt !!

I wouldn't know whose toes to suck on first !!

Posts: 4024 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footworshipstudios.com
Hall Of Famer
Member # 19350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footworshipstudios.com   Author's Homepage   Email footworshipstudios.com   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thank you for the amazing tidal wave of awesome feedback!!!! It's so gratifying to have everyone like my pics!! Tomorrow morning I'll add the video for this scene.

A&F- some of that's just Gianna's way, she doesn't show a lot of emotion, but I assure you she likes getting her long toes sucked. She told me once while her toes were being sucked by a girl that it feels like she has a dick being sucked.

Thanks!!! [Smile]

--------------------
Webmaster - Foot Worship Studios Website-Updated 5 days a week!

Foot Worship Studios at Clips4Sale - Buy Individual FWS Clips

-

Posts: 2146 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
"I wouldn't know whose toes to suck on first !!"
Comment by Tadpole...

Personally, I wouldn't suck any of them 'first'.
I'd smell every last bit of scent that they have, rub them all over my face, then, and only then, would I corrupt them with my mouth.
[Hump]

_fjb_

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footworshipstudios.com
Hall Of Famer
Member # 19350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footworshipstudios.com   Author's Homepage   Email footworshipstudios.com   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
You'd have to fight Alexandra because she has a thing for female feet too. But she's a nice girl , she'd let you share. [Smile]

--------------------

-

Posts: 2146 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJ82
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20037

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJ82   Email RJ82   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by footworshipstudios.com:
You'd have to fight Alexandra because she has a thing for female feet too. But she's a nice girl , she'd let you share. [Smile]

well that's nice of her [Smile] of course i'd probably let her have her way with them first, then it'd be my turn [Jerkoff]
Posts: 1290 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Wow! Sizzling!
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Damn, I think the chick licking should have a seat and let me take over.... [Mmm]

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MC Nolan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20527

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MC Nolan   Email MC Nolan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I normally don't go for the foot worship stuff, but these are incredible!

--------------------
Matt C. Nolan

Posts: 1357 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RadioactiveToy
Major Player
Member # 26926

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RadioactiveToy   Email RadioactiveToy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I wish...

--------------------

Posts: 123 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footworshipstudios.com
Hall Of Famer
Member # 19350

This is the most positive feedback I have ever rec'd for a single posting!!! Thanks you so much!

MC Nolan, I'm fascinated w/ the idea of converting those who aren't into g/g foot worship into ones who love it. If you have a chance, please elaborate on some of the parts of this scene that really appeal to you. Thanks [Smile]

--------------------

-

footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
"This is the most positive feedback I have ever rec'd for a single posting!!!"
Comment by FWS Dude

Well, if you keep posting HOT pics. like that, I'm sure you'll get even more positive feedback. [Thumbs Up]

_fjb_

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
antigonas
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11621

Icon 1 posted      Profile for antigonas   Email antigonas   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
--------------------------------------------------

QUOTE: Originally posted by footworshipstudios.com:
Thanks!!!! Which one of the 3 are you refering to as looking like Eva Longoria?

--------------------------------------------------

White jersey girl but maybe it's just me! [Smile]

Posts: 2379 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footworshipstudios.com
Hall Of Famer
Member # 19350

Thank you!!

Oh, yeah, now I know who Eva Longoria is. My model is Cassandra Cruz who has perfect Size 8 feet and I very much see the resemblance between the two. Thanks [Smile]

--------------------

-

ToNi ToNe357
BANNED
Member # 27181

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ToNi ToNe357   Author's Homepage   Email ToNi ToNe357       Edit/Delete Post 
What size are all their feet!!!!!!!!!! They look pretty big!!!!!!!!!

--------------------
Lu Lu's SiZe 10 fOOt SLAVE!!!
BIG fOOt WORSHIPER!!!!

Posts: 47 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rae124
Hall Of Famer
Member # 328

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rae124   Email Rae124   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Muliple worshipping is hot as.

Any pics of Alexandra getting her feet worshipped?

Posts: 1473 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links