Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 07 » Wifey's new sling backs (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Wifey's new sling backs
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hello again, Everyone...thank you all for your great compliments over Our pics and her sexy feet and hot shoes. We really appreciate them. It is very good to be back.

Bruce, yes her feet do get dirty from time to time, but if I can help it I try to keep them from doing so too much. She saw your post last night and said perhaps she can arrange something like that...so We will see what she comes up with. [Wink]

MC Nolan, I love slings too especially the heel pops that you get with them. When I saw these at the shoe store, they had to be hers.

babeflover, thank you for saying so. I indeed know how fortunate I truly am. As you said, I get to kiss and have those sexy feet anytime.

mywifesfeet , thank you My friend...I am happy you liked what you saw. These shoes do look hot on her fine feet.

Yo dom, Hey there...and I "rewarded" her sexy feet the other night, but no pics....this time. [Cool]

Toeluvinfirefighter, ~laughs~ These sexy shoes are still a bit too new to have her scent in them...trust Me I am waiting patiently as can be. And where have you been...have not seen either of you online lately.

Thank you all again for your great compliments, and more posts to follow too. Wu's and the people here are still the best, and We feel so at home here.

Regards,
2swift

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bruce
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1418

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bruce     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey!! Tell your wife again how much we loved the pix! And if she did get her feet dirty for some pix, I would be sooooo grateful!! :-)

bruce

Posts: 2458 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Joanne
Loyal Member
Member # 24406

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Joanne   Email Joanne   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
It it okay that i fucked myself several times till orgasm to sleep while looking at your wifes pics *blish*

Joanne

Posts: 52 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aandarturz
Major Player
Member # 22904

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aandarturz   Email aandarturz   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
good pics, nice feet
Posts: 178 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Wow, Joanne...that is indeed okay, and quite the compliment! [Wink]

And We have not forgotten abour your requests either. [Smile]

We are happy you really, really loved the pics and made great use of them too. Be sure and look for other posts to come.

Regards,
2swift

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
You
The Legend
Member # 2107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for You   Author's Homepage   Email You   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
naked toes would look great on ger [Wink]
Posts: 4545 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
nice slings.. sounds like you both enjoy these (by the number of pics)

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Wonder what those heels smelt like after the shoot Hmmmmmm [Roll Eyes] .. [Big Grin]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tom
Hall Of Famer
Member # 223

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tom   Author's Homepage   Email tom   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
very sexy feet !

[Jerkoff]

Posts: 1751 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tom
Hall Of Famer
Member # 223

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tom   Author's Homepage   Email tom   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
bump for those who missed this great posting !
Posts: 1751 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links