Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 07 » The best feet... (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: The best feet...
Wing-Washer
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3013

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wing-Washer   Email Wing-Washer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by russ:
It's obvious he moves their feet around just so he can touch them.

I was thinking the same thing.

--------------------
When you go home tell them of us and say, for your tomorrow we gave our today.
-John Maxwell Edmonds

Posts: 1543 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Explosivo57
Elite Trooper
Member # 14342

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Explosivo57   Email Explosivo57   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
does she work at foot locker?

--------------------
Yeah! like the big toe is like the captain of the toes, but sometimes the toe next to the big toe gets so
big that there's like a power struggle and the second toe assumes control of the foot.

Posts: 336 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
HOLY FUCK! Hottest toes I've seen so far surfin' the web... WOW! [Eek!]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Karas
Major Player
Member # 23934

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Karas     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
[Cool] See told you! They are the perfect combo of thickness, arch, toe shape and size. Soon as she took the socks off I almost shit a brick cause the guy is dumb as hell and I thought, "oh well she'll take her socks off and it won't even be anything special...."
Posts: 146 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lfl2
Hall Of Famer
Member # 21053

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lfl2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
this guy films vids for ethnicfoot.com

here are preview to more of his clips at...

http://www.ethnicfoot.com/vidclips.html

Posts: 1176 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links