Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 07 » FABULOUS FOOTSIES - Heather (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: FABULOUS FOOTSIES - Heather
Fabulous Footsies
Board Regular
Member # 17795

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fabulous Footsies   Email Fabulous Footsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Oh, forgot to mention..if you want footjob clips with long, hard stroking, check out the following ones....much better.....

Charlee and her Boyfriend
Sandie and Lars
Megan's Outdoor Swamp Footjob
Megan gives her boyfriend a footjob
Megan and her foot slave

Of course, if you're into humiliation and quick popping, then there is that as well.... LOL

Posts: 48 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
russ
Elite Trooper
Member # 10866

Icon 1 posted      Profile for russ   Author's Homepage   Email russ   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Fabulous Footsies:

Anyway, most of the above is detailed in the description of the clip. It was called a "pathetic" footjob. I sincerely hope you were not misled in any way.

Yes it was labeled pathetic, and I knew this even though it's not the kind of clip I usually prefer. It fit what I was looking for (POV footjob, hot girl with great feet, and the black polish sealed the deal). I do remember reading that she comments on his size, I just thought I would watch it without sound anyways(just because only a few FF vids I have seen have worthwhile audio). I just didn't expect cum that quick. But hey I'm not meaning to flame your site, it does have some very hot girls and sexy looking clips (I have only seen the one, so far) and reasonable prices. And i wouldn't see some of these girl's feet wrapped around a dick anywhere else, so thanks for the work that goes into getting this FF content out there. And thanks for the tips on longer FJ clips.
Posts: 482 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2spy
Football Guru
Member # 1528

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2spy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Nice legs too.... [Drool]
Posts: 1366 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fabulous Footsies
Board Regular
Member # 17795

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fabulous Footsies   Email Fabulous Footsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey Russ,

I didn't take it as a flame. I just wanted to make sure everyone knew that the clip was described as it came out. I have no complaints on your description of the clip. It was a pretty accurate description. :-)

Well, if you get the longer ones, I hope you enjoy.

Posts: 48 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Johnnywild aka FetishartPhotography
All Pro Poster
Member # 14251

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Johnnywild aka FetishartPhotography   Author's Homepage   Email Johnnywild aka FetishartPhotography   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I would like to have her feet in my face... [Jerkoff]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 659 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Karas
Major Player
Member # 23934

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Karas     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Wow are all the pics that same quality?
Posts: 146 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MC Nolan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20527

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MC Nolan   Email MC Nolan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Fabulous Footsies I'm speechless. How in the heck did you talk her into letting you shoot her feet? If there's a top ten post on the forum this post has to be included! [Hump]

--------------------
Matt C. Nolan

Posts: 1357 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
evidence
All Pro Poster
Member # 3924

Icon 1 posted      Profile for evidence   Email evidence   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i'd like to see her posted here again, she's really gorgeous and her feet are just perfect!
Posts: 742 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links