Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 07 » Soles of Silk - Abby & Taylor Rubbing, Kissing and Licking (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Soles of Silk - Abby & Taylor Rubbing, Kissing and Licking
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Superb shots! I especially like that last shot, with them holding each other's feet.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
Footboy,

You ever try to date a Hispanic girl? I'll just say the moods swing more than the kids at the playground. Plus, I tried to make it work, but it just wasn't gonna happen.

Patrick

...Or maybe she caught you licking/sucking that banana pudding and whipped cream off of the twins' feet? [Wink] [Laugh] [Laugh]

But seriously, it's cool that you can still be friends, and also that she is down with being on your site! That is just awesome...

And BTW she looks an awful lot like a spanish girl I worked with just a few years ago... In these shots (in this thread) I would say about a 85-90 % resemblance (especially the last one)... I might have got close to a foot massage with her, or maybe even worship, but I put the brakes on because I am married (and so was she!!!!!)

Anyway please tell Abby (as I'm sure you already have) that she has her fans on here and that we truly appreciate all of the cool pictures from her, and all the rest of your girls, Pat. MAN, I'm telling you this place is so f*ckin cool!

[Thumbs Up] for everything you do!

and what the hell, here's another one for good measure! [Thumbs Up]

And you know what, I don't think I have ever used this one, so here goes!!!

[Wu]

-footboy1

--------------------
Foot fetish is a thirst that can never be quenched.

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Footboy,

Abby was regularly posting in the Soles of Silk forum here on Wu's. I'll tell her to get her butt back in there and post some more.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KC_666
Major Player
Member # 9458

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KC_666   Email KC_666   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Oh my God, Patrick you lucky bastard. Those two girls are awsome. Abby has some soft soles. Nice clean skin.
Posts: 125 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bootster
Hall Of Famer
Member # 25021

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bootster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
YUMMY toes!!!
Posts: 1907 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Abby was all smiles when I told her how much you guys loved this set. I told her to get in here and post, but I think she's busy with school and stuff. I'll tell her to do it again.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links