Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 07 » *A few You Haven't Seen Yet* (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: *A few You Haven't Seen Yet*
Crazy_Diamond
Major Player
Member # 22956

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Crazy_Diamond     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Awesome toespread Claire! [Jerkoff]

--------------------
"Now there's a look in your eyes like black holes in the sky"

Posts: 188 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Thundercracker
All Pro Poster
Member # 7778

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Thundercracker   Email Thundercracker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
They're all dateable and Claire's curvy legs and juicy soles are enough to lose your mind over!
Posts: 656 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hal..these girls were spur of the moment craigslist inquiries that were begging me to model and needed money and are ALL very wonderful girls, don't get me wrong.In comparison to the other models i have, they are no match looks wise.Just calling a spade a spade.

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18331 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Explosivo57
Elite Trooper
Member # 14342

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Explosivo57   Email Explosivo57   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
yea butterfaces? no way, they are pretty cute

--------------------
Yeah! like the big toe is like the captain of the toes, but sometimes the toe next to the big toe gets so
big that there's like a power struggle and the second toe assumes control of the foot.

Posts: 336 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
markn
All Pro Poster
Member # 13818

Icon 1 posted      Profile for markn   Email markn   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Love those photos, wrinklesguy. I also love that website, norcalfeet.com. There I found so many precious toes and soft soles, I went insane trying to love each and every one in the manner they deserve. I guess I was California dreaming too much. I am now in recovery amongst the eskimos, where the girls all wear moon boots and change their socks annually. I was doing so good, but now I have suffered a relapse, thanks to Wendy, Stephanie, and Claire. Once a norcal junkie, always a norcal junkie.
Posts: 506 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Wrinklesguy:
Hal..these girls were spur of the moment craigslist inquiries that were begging me to model and needed money and are ALL very wonderful girls, don't get me wrong.In comparison to the other models i have, they are no match looks wise.Just calling a spade a spade.

makes sense, but they are still pretty cute tho.
Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mason
Elite Trooper
Member # 16266

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mason     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i want stephanies feet!
Posts: 323 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
blahblahblah
Loyal Member
Member # 12534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for blahblahblah   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
nah they are butter faces....cmon the other models are so much hotter lol..

--------------------
df

Posts: 99 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
babeflover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for babeflover   Email babeflover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Quote".....I know these girls aren't the hottest.."
what the fuck! this girls are, what some of us(ME)love in women. they have girl-next-door look yet, they are also so sexy, their feet are gorgeous and very sexy. please man, they are lovely.

--------------------
 -
My wife's sweet ass and feet

Posts: 2152 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
LOL you guys are funny..it seems like I incited a riot over here weather or not they are hot or not.Regardless,they still were game to model their feet in a seductive manner to entice the hell out of us,so isn't that all that really matters?

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18331 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
antigonas
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11621

Icon 1 posted      Profile for antigonas   Email antigonas   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
You must have some very high beauty standards, i wonder if they know about this... "ButterFace thing". And i agree with everyone here, they're nice and they have wonderful feet!
All the best from Romania! [Smile]

Posts: 2379 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
They look good to me.

_fjb_

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Interested in seeing more of Wendy... Nice arches and I've gotta comment on her breasts in the second set.. NICE [Big Grin] .... Would like to see more of her and more of her if you catch my drift [Fingers Crossed]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links