Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 07 » Look at these hot soles babe! (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Look at these hot soles babe!
Podder
All Pro Poster
Member # 15888

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Podder   Email Podder   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Britney Sweetstink:
quote:
Originally posted by Podder:
quote:
Dont you dare look at my photos without leaving me a comment babe! you know I need to hear ya...

Your uncommon beauty adds to the appeal of your sexy feet.
That is one of the nicest things anyone has said to me! Thanks podder.
You're welcome. And the compliment is sincere, and richly deserved.
Posts: 652 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
You're a babe from head to toe! An absolute All-Star footbabe!
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Britney Sweetstink
All Pro Poster
Member # 2676

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Britney Sweetstink   Author's Homepage   Email Britney Sweetstink   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks again and have a wonderful 2007.. The best is yet to come from me I promise!

--------------------

-

Posts: 540 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
peter verr
Board Regular
Member # 14670

Icon 1 posted      Profile for peter verr   Email peter verr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Wow Britney, the minute I saw your pics I just had to beat my meat. Your peds made me blow a big load of cum baby....Thx

keep up the good work

Peter

Posts: 32 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Britney Sweetstink
All Pro Poster
Member # 2676

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Britney Sweetstink   Author's Homepage   Email Britney Sweetstink   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by peter verr:
Wow Britney, the minute I saw your pics I just had to beat my meat. Your peds made me blow a big load of cum baby....Thx

keep up the good work

Peter

This is what I do !! You see unlike most women who are self absorbed and not interested in pleasing men I, find it incredibly arousing to know that my image helped you relieve some stress! A mans needs are more important to me than my own! A real women feeds off getting her lovers off first and this my dear is how I feel about it! Stand up to your women and tell them what you want! Don't let them use their feminine ways to manipulate you! This is what us females do if you let us!! I love you all !! Happy new year..

--------------------

-

Posts: 540 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post 
nice polish! Im gonna pretend the choice was for me [Big Grin]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Britney Sweetstink
All Pro Poster
Member # 2676

quote:
Originally posted by bluetoelover:
nice polish! Im gonna pretend the choice was for me [Big Grin]

You have good taste Bluetoelover, it's one of my favorites as well..

Brit

--------------------

-

lambskin
Elite Trooper
Member # 1542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lambskin         Edit/Delete Post 
Your feet are incredible. Your body amazing and your face beautiful. You are the total package.
By the way....what would you do to us if we looked and didn't leave a comment? You sounded very threatening in your post.

Posts: 475 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
a1c4pwn3drw
Board Regular
Member # 18370

Icon 1 posted      Profile for a1c4pwn3drw   Email a1c4pwn3drw   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
oh my GOD i would love a footjob from you!
Posts: 28 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Britney Sweetstink
All Pro Poster
Member # 2676

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Britney Sweetstink   Author's Homepage   Email Britney Sweetstink   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by lambskin:
Your feet are incredible. Your body amazing and your face beautiful. You are the total package.
By the way....what would you do to us if we looked and didn't leave a comment? You sounded very threatening in your post.

Thanks for the compliments Lambskin! I'm a very sweet girl but, I have a very dominant side I like to show every now and then-

I only encourage replies because I want to make sure it's worth posting on the forum. If I dont get replies The photos will stop from a lack of interest in them.

--------------------

-

Podder
All Pro Poster
Member # 15888

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Podder   Email Podder   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:

This is what I do !! You see unlike most women who are self absorbed and not interested in pleasing men I, find it incredibly arousing to know that my image helped you relieve some stress! A mans needs are more important to me than my own! A real women feeds off getting her lovers off first and this my dear is how I feel about it! Stand up to your women and tell them what you want! Don't let them use their feminine ways to manipulate you! This is what us females do if you let us!! I love you all !! Happy new year.. [/QUOTE]

This would be a much happier (or at least less unhappy) world if there were more women like you. Now, if only I could meet one in real life!

Posts: 652 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Britney Sweetstink
All Pro Poster
Member # 2676

quote:
Originally posted by Luke Skywatcher:
Britney, I have never left a message for you, but you have a unique blend of beautiful feet, and the presence of not just a lovely face, but of a commanding 'look'. I am fortunate to have an incredible wife with amazing feet as well, who also happens to be gorgeous, and who understands my foot fetish. (have posted the pics of Jocelynne before in here). But I wanted to say congratulations on your success, and if you are ever in North Alabama, you are always welcome by for a mint julep and a joint foot poto session with my wife.... straight of course.

Happy and Successful New Year!

Could you send me some photos of your wife babe? I don't remember seeing her photos. Maybe someday I could do some shots with her! I can't thanks you enough for the wonderful words you have expressed to me!

--------------------

-

KC_666
Major Player
Member # 9458

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KC_666   Email KC_666   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
You're feet are unreal. But, your face is damn stunning. You have nice teeth too.
Posts: 125 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Britney Sweetstink
All Pro Poster
Member # 2676

quote:
Originally posted by KC_666:
You're feet are unreal. But, your face is damn stunning. You have nice teeth too.

It's funny you mention my teeth! I have had a few guys in my time that loved to see my pearly whites gently bite down on you know what? hehehehe..
thanks for the wonderful compliments babe!

--------------------

-

Donna10
Board Regular
Member # 18921

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Donna10     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Goddess Feet

--------------------
Donna10

Posts: 29 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links