Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 07 » The Big Feet challenge to Brittany (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: The Big Feet challenge to Brittany
Mr.Niceguy
Loyal Member
Member # 17083

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr.Niceguy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Brit got this girl beat big time.

--------------------
- I have it bad for Feet...

Posts: 61 | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ffetishh
Elite Trooper
Member # 10988

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ffetishh         Edit/Delete Post 
britney should throw a platform sandal at this wannabe.....
Posts: 495 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
darkwargreymon
Board Regular
Member # 19675

Icon 1 posted      Profile for darkwargreymon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
can someone post a link to some of brittany`s feet?
Posts: 9 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Britney Sweetstink
All Pro Poster
Member # 2676

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Britney Sweetstink   Author's Homepage   Email Britney Sweetstink   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Here ya go babe straight from the horse's mouth

www.britney_sweetstink.com

Guys, I'm overwelmed here.. I saw that stupid video a month ago.. The webmaster that filmed it emailed and told me they did it to raise awarness for foot fetish in Europe. He basically admitted to using my name to gain exposure.. It's really no biggie, it's quite funny really.. Thanks so much for all your support I love ya for it !!

Brit

--------------------

-

Posts: 540 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
soloboy445
Board Regular
Member # 13949

Icon 1 posted      Profile for soloboy445     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
this girl is fat and ugly..Brittney has way better feet and she is an ex nfl cheerleader.
Posts: 17 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TicklingFiend
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10765

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TicklingFiend   Email TicklingFiend   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'd like to see this whole thing go down in a no-holds-barred tickle fight XD

--------------------
I'm a doormat for pretty feet.

Posts: 1533 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesonface
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesonface   Email solesonface   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Britney Sweetstink:

Guys, I'm overwelmed here.. I saw that stupid video a month ago.. The webmaster that filmed it emailed and told me they did it to raise awarness for foot fetish in Europe. He basically admitted to using my name to gain exposure.. It's really no biggie, it's quite funny really.. Thanks so much for all your support I love ya for it !!

Brit

I had assumed it was something close to that, cause really, how could they "declare war" when they don't even have half as many vids as you do. They have, what, three I've seen so far, and only ONE for sale on their clips4sale site (which is an extended version of one of those three from the looks of it).

--------------------
Latina and Asian feet can't be beat! Hey that rhymed!

Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
deeparchlover
All Pro Poster
Member # 7021

Icon 1 posted      Profile for deeparchlover   Author's Homepage   Email deeparchlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Britney Sweetstink:

Brit

I'm glad they actually contacted you to let you know what they were doing but that was a weird clip to use. I thought the f*ck Sweetstink comment was a little over the line. I'm glad you showed more class than to resort to name calling and put downs.

--------------------
Every arch has its ups and downs.

check out link for candid feet clips.
http://www.clips4sale.com/store/7005

Posts: 572 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bruce
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1418

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bruce     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Brit is THE BEST, no dobut about it!

bruce

-

-

-

-

Posts: 2458 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dazzz
All Pro Poster
Member # 12539

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dazzz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I think cromas feet are better than sweetstinks
Posts: 531 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
crazyscot
Major Player
Member # 3393

Icon 1 posted      Profile for crazyscot   Email crazyscot   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Can't we all just get along....

No worries Britney... Butterface got nothin on ya!!

Besides that shit was messed up...

[Wink]

--------------------
You Gotta Love A Foot Girl......

Posts: 224 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links