Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 07 » Requested by slingbacklover ... (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Requested by slingbacklover ...
evidence
All Pro Poster
Member # 3924

Icon 1 posted      Profile for evidence   Email evidence   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
damn...
Posts: 742 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
deeparchlover
All Pro Poster
Member # 7021

Icon 1 posted      Profile for deeparchlover   Author's Homepage   Email deeparchlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Those pics are so clear that they show all the details that make your feet so appealing.

--------------------
Every arch has its ups and downs.

check out link for candid feet clips.
http://www.clips4sale.com/store/7005

Posts: 572 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MC Nolan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20527

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MC Nolan   Email MC Nolan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Oh my gosh! You're amazing!

JW

--------------------
Matt C. Nolan

Posts: 1357 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
domitilo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1325

Icon 1 posted      Profile for domitilo   Email domitilo   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Mommie Dearest, thank you very much for posting those pics. Your toes are lovely, just thinking of them while I write this note gives me some pressure in my crotch area.
I would like to know when did it become obvious to you that your feet can have such power over men? [Big Grin]

Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Oscar1
Loyal Member
Member # 18042

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Oscar1   Email Oscar1   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I've never heard of or even considered "Heel Popping" until now. I must have some. Good Golly what will they think of next? Oh,and Mommie, your heels and ankles are MOST HOT!!!
Posts: 96 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mommie   Author's Homepage   Email Mommie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks again boys!!

and to answer this:
quote:
Originally posted by domitilo:
I would like to know when did it become obvious to you that your feet can have such power over men? [Big Grin]

About a year ago actually - always had the fetish ... but true worship is new to me [Smile]
I LOVE IT!!!

--------------------
"Though she be but little, she is fierce!" ~ William Shakespeare

-
http://instagram.com/som3thingwick3d/

Posts: 3935 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
antigonas
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11621

Icon 1 posted      Profile for antigonas   Email antigonas   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
--------------------------------------------------

QUOTE: Originally posted by Mommie Dearest:
About a year ago actually - always had the fetish ... but true worship is new to me [Smile]
I LOVE IT!!!

--------------------------------------------------

Better later than ever! [Wink] Wonderful pics, thanks for sharing! [Bow Down]
All the best from Romania! [Smile]

Posts: 2379 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hello...I have been meaning to post on your lovely and so sexy feet for a while now, and there is no way I could look at these pics and hold back any longer. Wow, stunning and so sexy...and not just the slings, but also how they add to your lovely feet. Wow! Your poses are incredible and your soles look so soft and beautiful.

All of your recent contributions and picture requests have been outstanding and you have added so much to this forum. We are happy to have you here, MD.

Regards,
2swift

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
beamont
Loyal Member
Member # 21780

Icon 1 posted      Profile for beamont   Email beamont   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
nice shots. My girl also has some star tattoos on each of her feet. Different stars but same idea.
Posts: 94 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mommie   Author's Homepage   Email Mommie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks 2swift !!!! [Big Grin]

--------------------

-

Posts: 3935 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

quote:
Originally posted by beamont:
nice shots. My girl also has some star tattoos on each of her feet. Different stars but same idea.

I have a story behind my stars [Wink]

--------------------

-

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links