Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 07 » Feet Mix- Britney S (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Feet Mix- Britney S
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I wish they would figure out that cloning thing so Britney can start selling her clones on her site. I've been saving my money for that day! [Smile]

Patrick

P.S. I just hope they get the foot scent genes right! LOL!

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
imation_pc
All Pro Poster
Member # 1480

Icon 1 posted      Profile for imation_pc     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Britney Sweetstink:
quote:
Originally posted by imation_pc:
Ive said this more times than I could count But Britney has to be hottest foot girl i have ever seen. Some are hott, and dont have great feet, others have hott feet, but are so so. But not Britney, she has both, and that is just amazing.

That is so sweet babe I really mean that.. I will be smiling all day from your comment!!
Well thank you very much! I originally posted more, but I think it will be much better recieved in a PM, so brit, if you see this, read ur messages!!
Posts: 523 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
brianhbgt
Elite Trooper
Member # 21622

Icon 1 posted      Profile for brianhbgt   Email brianhbgt   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
britney, you have gorgeous toes. omg are they hot! i love the nylons pics. thanks sweetie
Posts: 345 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Nice [Smile]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Britney Sweetstink
All Pro Poster
Member # 2676

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Britney Sweetstink   Author's Homepage   Email Britney Sweetstink   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Britney Sweetstink:
quote:
Ive said this more times than I could count But Britney has to be hottest foot girl i have ever seen. Some are hott, and dont have great feet, others have hott feet, but are so so. But not Britney, she has both, and that is just amazing.

That is so sweet babe I really mean that.. I will be smiling all day from your comment!!
Well thank you very much! I originally posted more, but I think it will be much better recieved in a PM, so brit, if you see this, read ur messages!!
I read your comments and responded babe.. Thanks again!

--------------------

-

Posts: 540 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ToNi ToNe357
BANNED
Member # 27181

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ToNi ToNe357   Author's Homepage   Email ToNi ToNe357       Edit/Delete Post 
Whats up Brit,this is ToNi ToNe. I have not heard from you in awhile,wonder why? I use 2 hear from you all the time,when are you coming 2 N.Y.C. so we can film with one another? You know I always liked you big size 10 soles!!!!

Great pics. I'll put them in your pic album inside my group.
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/SeXyBiGSoLeAssasins/

--------------------
Lu Lu's SiZe 10 fOOt SLAVE!!!
BIG fOOt WORSHIPER!!!!

Posts: 47 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
spartanguy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6990

Icon 1 posted      Profile for spartanguy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I have whacked off looking at your feet in these pictures so many times the past week it's ridiculous!! You have been my Exclusive foot fantasy girl since you posted these pictures. You have a very, very pretty face and gorgeous, sexy feet. I get hard every time I look at that pretty face and beautiful feet!

You are truly a special foot girl! Not many like you with the entire package [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]

Posts: 1171 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Britney Sweetstink
All Pro Poster
Member # 2676

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Britney Sweetstink   Author's Homepage   Email Britney Sweetstink   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by ToNi ToNe357:
Whats up Brit,this is ToNi ToNe. I have not heard from you in awhile,wonder why? I use 2 hear from you all the time,when are you coming 2 N.Y.C. so we can film with one another? You know I always liked you big size 10 soles!!!!

Great pics. I'll put them in your pic album inside my group.
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/SeXyBiGSoLeAssasins/

Thanks Toni! You can post my photos anytime you want.. I have been busy lately so that is why you havent heard from me.. I miss you!!!

--------------------

-

Posts: 540 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Britney Sweetstink
All Pro Poster
Member # 2676

quote:
Originally posted by spartanguy:
I have whacked off looking at your feet in these pictures so many times the past week it's ridiculous!! You have been my Exclusive foot fantasy girl since you posted these pictures. You have a very, very pretty face and gorgeous, sexy feet. I get hard every time I look at that pretty face and beautiful feet!

You are truly a special foot girl! Not many like you with the entire package [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]

I love the fact that my face and feet bring you to satisfaction.. I was put here to take care of your fetish needs babe now use me up!!

--------------------

-

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links