Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 07 » More women I worked with and ex girlfriends

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: More women I worked with and ex girlfriends
dave5052
Loyal Member
Member # 9237

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dave5052   Email dave5052       Edit/Delete Post 
I got a foot job off 2 of these ex's the others were at work
 -  -  -  -
 -

Posts: 60 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dave5052
Loyal Member
Member # 9237

doesnt anyone like these toes
Posts: 60 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ipathman
Board Regular
Member # 21526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ipathman   Email ipathman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I like those toes a lot I wish I could get a fj from them
Posts: 22 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
video586
Board Regular
Member # 9044

Icon 1 posted      Profile for video586   Email video586   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Which ones did you get action from?
Posts: 45 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dave5052
Loyal Member
Member # 9237

top right and the bottom one i got alot of foot jobs from one on the bottom was only 17 when she gave me a foot job and it was the best
Dave888
Hall Of Famer
Member # 13797

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dave888   Email Dave888   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by dave5052:
top right and the bottom one i got alot of foot jobs from one on the bottom was only 17 when she gave me a foot job and it was the best

Umm...
Posts: 1130 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links