Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 07 » More candit pictures

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: More candit pictures
dave5052
Loyal Member
Member # 9237

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dave5052   Email dave5052       Edit/Delete Post 
These are more women i know and some have given me foot jobs please let me know what you think
 -  -  -  -
 -

Posts: 60 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dave5052
Loyal Member
Member # 9237

these are more girls i know in person i have had foot jobs off the girl in the top right and alot of foot action with the pic on the bottom shes 18 years old and loves her toes being sucked
Posts: 60 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
b883r
Elite Trooper
Member # 20732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for b883r     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The girl with the whtie shoes has awesome feet. Since she is in to foot action maybe you could get some more shots??
Posts: 319 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Looking good in those white spring heels [Cool] .

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rae124
Hall Of Famer
Member # 328

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rae124   Email Rae124   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Stories about the 18yo plz.

Oh and it's candid.

Posts: 1473 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dave5052
Loyal Member
Member # 9237

the 18 year old really didnt want me to suck her toes but while having sex i ripped her socks off and sucked away and shhe said she really liked it, she then started wearing sexy stockings and she sent me afew pics but there not very good quality

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links