Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 07 » JamJams dirty feet on Solesofdirt.com

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: JamJams dirty feet on Solesofdirt.com
lamdaman
All Pro Poster
Member # 865

Icon 2 posted      Profile for lamdaman   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi All! I havent been visiting the forum much lately since i have been working hard on a new site called Soles Of Dirt

This site i all about dirty feet so you who love a little (or much as well) dirt on the feet, will love this site. The image sizes are exactly as on scandinavian Feet. 800, 1200 and the largest size 3000 pixels, quite detailed images in the largest size [Smile]

Hope you like this new site.
CLICK HERE TO VISIT SOLESOFDIRT.COM!!

The images below are of pretty JamJam from Stockholm, Sweden.

You can see a behind of scenes video clip of her as well. The video was shoot while she had clean feet and from scandinavianfeet.com.

CLICK HERE TO SEE JAMJAM ON YOUTUBE.COM!!

-  -  -  -

--------------------
WWW.SCANDINAVIANFEET.COM

WWW.SOLESOFDIRT.COM

WWW.EXOTICFOOTMODELS.COM

WWW.FOOT-ART.COM

WWW.LOVE4SOCKS.COM

Posts: 552 | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
We all know Lou's gonna love this one! She looks great! Loved the third shot especially.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Lovely shots... And I see you matched the "dirty" theme by using a New York Yankees hat! Nice touch!

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
antigonas
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11621

Icon 1 posted      Profile for antigonas   Email antigonas   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
FABULOUS dirty soles, thanks for sharing! And good luck with your new site! [Thumbs Up]
All the best from Romania! [Smile]

Posts: 2379 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lamdaman
All Pro Poster
Member # 865

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lamdaman   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks for the replies.. i love to shoot dirty feet.. its very fun and i myself think a pair of dusty soles can be very sexy sometimes [Smile]

Patrick: i'm from sweden, so i dont know much about New York Yankees [Smile]

--------------------
WWW.SCANDINAVIANFEET.COM

WWW.SOLESOFDIRT.COM

WWW.EXOTICFOOTMODELS.COM

WWW.FOOT-ART.COM

WWW.LOVE4SOCKS.COM

Posts: 552 | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post 
I'm not usually partial to dirty feet but she changed my view ten-fold! Thanks for the pics lamdaman!
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
antigonas
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11621

Icon 1 posted      Profile for antigonas   Email antigonas   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
--------------------------------------------------

QUOTE: Originally posted by lamdaman:

i dont know much about New York Yankees [Smile]

--------------------------------------------------

They're hot, for now!
All the best from Romania! [Smile]

Posts: 2379 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links