Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 07 » Annika bad mood foot domination! fem/fem

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Annika bad mood foot domination! fem/fem
kbrooks
Elite Trooper
Member # 10977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kbrooks   Author's Homepage   Email kbrooks   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Sup fellas?,,, Annika and Angel came over to do some pics and clips for me.. Annika had a really bad day. Some stuff didn't go her way and she was pissed off.. She was gonna cancel but she didn't want me to get mad so she showed up anyway.. Angel came right over from work.. Annika told me about her day and what happened to her. I felt bad and i was close to not doing the shoot.
Annikas feet was kinda sweaty from being in those shoes and when she took her shoes off and put them on Angels face i was hard as hell and her mood made it better!!!!! lol,,,, well sort of. I started to feel too bad and i ended the shoot early!! SUCKS, i had some good ass ideas i wanted to do, i was gonna have her trample Angel outside, i was gonna do some sweet ass clips but didnt get to do any of it!!!

I talked to her today and she is feeling better.. So we are going to finish what we started soon lol.. Seeyas

-

-

-

-

-

-

--------------------
In the ring,everyone has a plan untill they get hit!

Posts: 310 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dave888
Hall Of Famer
Member # 13797

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dave888   Email Dave888   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
there ya go! gotta luv it when a girl makes ya smell her stinky feet!!
Posts: 1130 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
femsolelover
Major Player
Member # 1584

Icon 1 posted      Profile for femsolelover   Email femsolelover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Dave888:
there ya go! gotta luv it when a girl makes ya smell her stinky feet!!

Hardly punishment, though...hehe.
Posts: 220 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
HI KEV, LOVE YOUR FEM VS FEM DOMINATION STUFF- AWESOME!!! THANK YOU VERY MUCH !!!! COULD YOU PLEASE DO MORE FORCED FOOT SMELLING MAYBE WITH A KARATE THEME BETWEEN TWO SEXY GIRLS! I LOVE ANGEL AND ANNIKA. I LOVE THE TORMENT AND GLEE OF A FEMALE WINNER OVER A SUFFERING FEMALE LOSER!!! TAKE IT EASY, THE ROYAL DUDE
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
The King Of Feet
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Sweet feet. Like the tattoos, too.

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
john67
Loyal Member
Member # 15826

Icon 1 posted      Profile for john67   Email john67   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Wow, fantastic pics, indeed.

That girl have very nice feet.

Posts: 71 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links