Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 07 » wife was a very good egg, hope you like them (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: wife was a very good egg, hope you like them
babeflover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for babeflover   Email babeflover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
 -  -  -  -
 -

--------------------
 -
My wife's sweet ass and feet

Posts: 2152 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
babeflover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for babeflover   Email babeflover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
and more.

-  -  -  -
 -

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2152 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
femsolelover
Major Player
Member # 1584

Icon 1 posted      Profile for femsolelover   Email femsolelover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Was??? What do you mean "was?"

Do like them, though.

Posts: 220 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
antigonas
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11621

Icon 1 posted      Profile for antigonas   Email antigonas   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I was eagerly waiting for these wonderful soles again! [Drool] Thanks for sharing! [Thumbs Up]
All the best from Romania! [Smile]

Posts: 2379 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
These are cool... I like the poses, too. [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Lover Of London
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2420

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Lover Of London   Email Foot Lover Of London   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by antigonas:
I was eagerly waiting for these wonderful soles again! [Drool] Thanks for sharing! [Thumbs Up]
All the best from Romania! [Smile]

Hot damn...Being a sole guy there right up my alley...Love the images ! More more more [Big Grin] Please lol
Posts: 1395 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
likeherfeettosmell
Board Regular
Member # 14447

Icon 1 posted      Profile for likeherfeettosmell   Email likeherfeettosmell   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
fuck! these pics are sexy. you wife has a pair of gorgeous feet, and the legs sexy also. i would love to suck on those for a while. thanks and keep them comming.
Posts: 20 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
babeflover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2953

Quote"Was??? What do you mean "was?"

I ment to say last night(7/27). she was in the mood to pose.

--------------------
 -

heelikker
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8271

Icon 1 posted      Profile for heelikker   Email heelikker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
[Mmm] [Mmm] [Mmm]
Posts: 1837 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
A fantastic contribution...truly sexy, and she is indeed " a good egg". Her feet are beautiful, and her soles look so soft and so sexy. I am a sole man too, and her's look fantastic! Her legs...wow, so lovely. You chose great poses that really showcase her natural beauty and show her feet the best. What great post!

Regards,
2swift

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Love those feet! Love those legs! and love those sandals! Gorgeous!
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Love these photos. Hope there is more. Thanks for sharing.

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
babeflover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2953

Thanks for the comments boys, she is at work right now, she'll be reading your comments later. more pics? there are plenty more, we spent about an hour taking pics last night so, here is more.

-  -  -  -
 -

--------------------
 -

TicklingFiend
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10765

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TicklingFiend   Email TicklingFiend   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
whoah...
DAMN!! 0_0

--------------------
I'm a doormat for pretty feet.

Posts: 1533 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dr. Panglos
Major Player
Member # 20530

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dr. Panglos   Email Dr. Panglos   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
SHHHWWIIIINNNGG!!!! Lovely! Keep 'em comming please!
Posts: 104 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links