Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 07 » Evelyn Lin Sucks Charlotte Stokely's Toes & Licks Her Soles

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Evelyn Lin Sucks Charlotte Stokely's Toes & Licks Her Soles
footworshipstudios.com
Hall Of Famer
Member # 19350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footworshipstudios.com   Author's Homepage   Email footworshipstudios.com   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Evelyn's first time sucking a girl's toes

From Foot Worship Studios

-
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

--------------------
Webmaster - Foot Worship Studios Website-Updated 5 days a week!

Foot Worship Studios at Clips4Sale - Buy Individual FWS Clips

-

Posts: 2146 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dave888
Hall Of Famer
Member # 13797

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dave888   Email Dave888   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
nice stuff.
Posts: 1130 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
babeflover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for babeflover   Email babeflover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
oh my god, none skinny chicks, very sexy stuff, very sexy; and for those of you who wonder about the "none skinny" stuff, i'm one of those guys who is sick these sooo skinny women that when i see normal(normal= no skinny and no fat either)like these two beauties, i fall in love. thanks.

--------------------
 -
My wife's sweet ass and feet

Posts: 2151 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footworshipstudios.com
Hall Of Famer
Member # 19350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footworshipstudios.com   Author's Homepage   Email footworshipstudios.com   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thank you Dave and Babeflower! So right - I look for curves- butt, thighs and rounded calves to accentuate the feet. If I do shoot w/ a skinnier type girl, her legs can be thin, but must be well toned w/ "lean muscle" Thanks [Smile]

--------------------

-

Posts: 2146 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Damn, I've never seen Charlotte's feet that close before, she's got gorgeous feet. I know she's also one of the best foot worshippers you've got, so that's why I figure you'll typically have her worshipping someone else's feet. Maybe she and Sasha Knox should get together in a shoot...
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footworshipstudios.com
Hall Of Famer
Member # 19350

Thank you, Salvy!! Yes, Charlotte has beautiful feet. That would be a good pair- to have Charlotte & Sasha suck each other off and see who is the best. [Smile]

--------------------

-

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links