Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 07 » My Asian Wife's Soft Wrinkled Soles (photos and videos)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: My Asian Wife's Soft Wrinkled Soles (photos and videos)
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bondo Left         Edit/Delete Post 
So we're laying in bed, my wife's sexy feet are in my face. I grabbed the video camera because I thought other people might like to share in the beauty of Mrs Bondo's wrinkled soles. I couldn't keep my hands off of them for long, so I rubbed, massaged and lightly tickled her feet.

Screen Caps:
 -  -  -  -

Sample Clip (31 sec): CLICK HERE

Full Length Clip (9 min, 42 sec): CLICK HERE

[ August 04, 2007, 05:49 PM: Message edited by: Bondo ]

--------------------

Posts: 5329 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
The King Of Feet
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Lovely soft looking soles.

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jak
Hall Of Famer
Member # 7343

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jak   Email Jak   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
all this time i had no idea Mrs B was asian! thanks for the pics!
Posts: 1251 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Jak:
all this time i had no idea Mrs B was asian! thanks for the pics!

Yeah, she's cute as a button and the size of Frodo Baggins though without the hairy hobbit feet! I've been digging her pics for a long time. Bondo has spent too much time lately shooting the other models. You need to take more pics of Mrs. B for us! [Wink]

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yesiluvsoles1
Major Player
Member # 22835

Icon 1 posted      Profile for yesiluvsoles1   Email yesiluvsoles1   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
like he said we need more clips of mrs bondo..do i hear a solejob commin??

--------------------
wanna trade footjob vids...jus pm me

Posts: 127 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lfl2
Hall Of Famer
Member # 21053

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lfl2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
wow your a lucky man bondo...
Posts: 1176 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TicklingFiend
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10765

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TicklingFiend   Email TicklingFiend   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i didn't even know there WAS Mrs. Bondo 0_0
ANd she's quite a peach (at least from the ankle down, as far as I can tell. XD) You're a lucky man, Bondo.

--------------------
I'm a doormat for pretty feet.

Posts: 1533 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Hehe, she's the love of my life. She's a sassy Filipino by the way. LeDaemon is correct on all counts: she's a short cute lil thang, and she has been neglected by my camera lately. She is camera shy, but she enjoys the attention to her feet.

Thanks alot for your compliments. I'll let her know you approve, because it'll encourage her to want to do more.

--------------------

Posts: 5329 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Alright, haven't seen Mrs. Bondo in some time, I thought she might have retired or something. Good pics Bondo.
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

No, not retired. Juts has other interests that keep her occupied. I get the feeling she'll be doing alot more modeling for me now though.

--------------------

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links