Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 07 » A few pics from a party

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: A few pics from a party
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I have a few pics from two parties i went to this weekend. Again i tried to get better quality but i also didn't want to get discovered...

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b332/Cain92872/0804072335a.jpg

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b332/Cain92872/0804072335.jpg

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b332/Cain92872/0804072308.jpg

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b332/Cain92872/0804071550.jpg

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hollabac85
Elite Trooper
Member # 22042

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hollabac85   Email hollabac85   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
only one of the links work
Posts: 384 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The first three are all of the same girl and she had some of the best feet i have ever seen they were wide and soft looking. She kept messing with them all night taking her shoes off all night and rubbing them together and just wiggling them and just driving me nuts in general so i took the pics even though her boyfriend was like right next to me. She also had some great arches which are evident in the second pic.

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dave888
Hall Of Famer
Member # 13797

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dave888   Email Dave888   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
they all work for me. great arch!!
Posts: 1130 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Yeah tell me about it she was killing me all night with those amazing feet. And then she fell asleep. If we were all alone there was no telling what might have happened.

[ August 05, 2007, 09:32 PM: Message edited by: Cain ]

--------------------

BasicazN
Loyal Member
Member # 8441

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BasicazN   Author's Homepage   Email BasicazN   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
lol geez cain at it again with those candids...you're the man! looking forward for some more updates from you and myself cain [Thumbs Up]
Posts: 56 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dave888
Hall Of Famer
Member # 13797

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dave888   Email Dave888   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Cain:
Yeah tell me about it she was killing me all night with those amazing feet. And then she fell asleep. If we were all alone there was no telling what might have happened.

I hear ya! but Audry satisfies me so well that I have nothing left in me for any other ladies.
Posts: 1130 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JamesLUVSU
Board Regular
Member # 10033

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JamesLUVSU   Email JamesLUVSU   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
those are great
Posts: 40 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Kraken
Elite Trooper
Member # 20682

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Kraken     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thank You for These

--------------------
-----+>The Kraken<+-----

Posts: 399 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
phisheyee
Loyal Member
Member # 19977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for phisheyee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
a little creepy, but still nice. good work.
Posts: 65 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Why do u think its creepy Phish???

--------------------

Dave888
Hall Of Famer
Member # 13797

yeah WTF is creepy about that?
NyAd
Loyal Member
Member # 25092

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NyAd   Email NyAd   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
sick pics!!

--------------------
 -

Regards...
NyAd

Posts: 89 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Zenestas
Board Regular
Member # 24983

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Zenestas     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
He meant the quality and the poor resolution of the pics...
Posts: 20 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

UMMM ok so where are all your pics Zenestas......?

--------------------

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links