Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 07 » Ariel Rebel Neon FenceNet pix!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Ariel Rebel Neon FenceNet pix!
Audrey
Loyal Member
Member # 20306

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Audrey   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
This was added today to mygirlsfeet.com Basically we update with one set like this one every monday, then its footjob friday, and the rest of the week its one update daily of amateur submitted pictures. Wednesdays its a new video...

This was one of the first sets I ever shot, here are some samples, without the nudity:

-
 -

-

-

-

--------------------
Amateur GF feet www.mygirlsfeet.com

Posts: 95 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TicklingFiend
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10765

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TicklingFiend   Email TicklingFiend   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
pardon the informality, but you are just PRECIOUS!X3
Your soles are so soft looking, and your cute little ass; I could just eat it all out--erm, up. <_<
*regains composure* Do you have a set where you're taking the fishnets off...? I think your soles are only beautified by their nudity. ^___^

--------------------
I'm a doormat for pretty feet.

Posts: 1533 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Audry
Board Regular
Member # 21759

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Audry   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
hot picts!!

--------------------
Come see me at http://www.feetexposure.com comming soon!

Posts: 29 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Audrey
Loyal Member
Member # 20306

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Audrey   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by TicklingFiend:
Your soles are so soft looking, and your cute little ass; I could just eat it all out--erm, up. <_<
*regains composure* Do you have a set where you're taking the fishnets off...? I think your soles are only beautified by their nudity. ^___^

this is not me, this is my model Ariel. She does get fully naked on this set but i cant post those here.

--------------------

Posts: 95 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dave888
Hall Of Famer
Member # 13797

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dave888   Email Dave888   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
wow..I have been admiring her for a long time. where is she from? I always wondered that. she has delicious feet and a killer bod! Thanks for posting these. also, do you do all her shoots?
Posts: 1130 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eliza Durden
Hall Of Famer
Member # 22995

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eliza Durden   Author's Homepage   Email Eliza Durden   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
She is beautiful!
Posts: 1549 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JamesLUVSU
Board Regular
Member # 10033

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JamesLUVSU   Email JamesLUVSU   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
thats great pink nets sexxxy
Posts: 40 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TicklingFiend
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10765

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TicklingFiend   Email TicklingFiend   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Audrey:
quote:
Originally posted by TicklingFiend:

this is not me, this is my model Ariel. She does get fully naked on this set but i cant post those here.
My apologies, I didn't know there was more than one Audr(e)y on this forum. If you would be so kind as to forward my regards to the model hereslf, I would be far less embarrassed. ^___^

--------------------
I'm a doormat for pretty feet.

Posts: 1533 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toesboy123
Board Regular
Member # 25218

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toesboy123     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
She's seriously cute...
Posts: 42 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Kraken
Elite Trooper
Member # 20682

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Kraken     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
NICE NETS!

--------------------
-----+>The Kraken<+-----

Posts: 399 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Audrey
Loyal Member
Member # 20306

quote:
Originally posted by Dave888:
wow..I have been admiring her for a long time. where is she from? I always wondered that. she has delicious feet and a killer bod! Thanks for posting these. also, do you do all her shoots?

she is from Montreal, like me. I shot her for my site but I don't shoot the pictures for her solosite. Her photographer is the same one who used to shoot me for my solosite www.meetaudrey.com He is a good friend of mine

--------------------

feetlover2
Hall Of Famer
Member # 4788

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetlover2   Email feetlover2   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Wow! Love the fishnets and the tramp stamp is very sexy [Drool]

--------------------
Avatar Pic: My Wife Leigh size 6

Yes I have a fetish for Pretty Female Feet...Don't knock it till you try it!

Posts: 1398 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Wow amazing soles, great legs and a smokin ass....

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links