Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 07 » Sneaky poker feet

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Sneaky poker feet
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I know these phone camera pix aint the best, but i had to post them. I've posted some candid shots before from my poker nights, including a lovely American woman who attends. Well, last week took the cake. I was sitting next to a sweet little blonde girl who i had not seen before. We were chatting nicely and all that. I couldnt wait for the 1st break to have a smoke, so i dealt myself out and had one on the balcony. I could still see in, and i noticed she had a pair of those awful ballet style shoes under her chair. So i'm going "WTF?". Then i realise she is cross legged! Well, i butted my smoke and got back quick. WOW! She had the most gorgeous little feet. Pity the pics dont do justice. Some just didnt work out, and i tell you, it was tricky. I had a female friend behind me, and the barefoot girl had her boyfriend behind her! I was pretending i was calling my mate to see why he wasnt playing. Funny thing is, later on, my female friend said "Were you taking photos of her?' Yep, she caught me! But, she's cool. I've posted pics of Heather here before. Anyway, i know they are not the best, but i hope you enjoy.
 -
 -
 -

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scrunchlover
All Pro Poster
Member # 21542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for scrunchlover   Email scrunchlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I remember seeing some poker tournament on ESPN, or some network, and there was a woman barefoot doing the same thing.

--------------------
Just because you're "popular", doesn't mean I have to like you.

Posts: 782 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I think Howard Lederer's sister takes her shoes off when she plays. tell ya what though, i could hardly concentrate! lol

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetlover2
Hall Of Famer
Member # 4788

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetlover2   Email feetlover2   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Was it hard to hold your cards and take pics at the same time Craigy?

--------------------
Avatar Pic: My Wife Leigh size 6

Yes I have a fetish for Pretty Female Feet...Don't knock it till you try it!

Posts: 1398 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links