Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 07 » Sexy Lexi's Invisible Nylons

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Sexy Lexi's Invisible Nylons
Tony The Shredder
The Legend
Member # 2912

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Tony The Shredder   Author's Homepage   Email Tony The Shredder   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Now you see it, now you don't. That is perhaps the focus on the many sample photos of Sexy Lexi. Wearing nude nylons, Lexi truly knows how to stride in style. This is one of the many best poses that she's performed. Here are the 8 preview thumbnails for you to take a great look. When it comes to Sexy Lexi, NOTHING beats a great pair of legs... and her high arched feet and soft soles! [Big Grin]

-  -  -

-  -  -  -

--------------------
Tony

President of The Sexy Lexi Fan Club,
and CEO of Foot Soldiers International, LLC

Posts: 3660 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
She's such an incredible babe! I'd suggest building a statue to honor her somewhere- but I don't think we'd ever be able to decide what pose to put her in!
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Always = [Drool]

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tony The Shredder
The Legend
Member # 2912

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tony The Shredder   Author's Homepage   Email Tony The Shredder   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Glad that both of youse loved Lexi. She's truly a vision from coast to coast, sea to shining sea... Now I'm starting to sound like David Lee Roth-- "Yankee Rose".

--------------------
Tony

Posts: 3660 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bootster
Hall Of Famer
Member # 25021

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bootster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
She is sooo HOT! anw with incredible legs and perfect toes!
Posts: 1907 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Romantic_dork
Elite Trooper
Member # 22978

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Romantic_dork   Email Romantic_dork   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Lexi is sexi as always!
Thanks for the pics!

Posts: 297 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tony The Shredder
The Legend
Member # 2912

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tony The Shredder   Author's Homepage   Email Tony The Shredder   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Anytime, Romantic dork!

--------------------
Tony

Tadpole in a Jar
The Legend
Member # 4402

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tadpole in a Jar   Email Tadpole in a Jar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Nude nylons are my favorite color. Very few women make them look that good as Lexi. Thanks Tony!
Posts: 4024 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tony The Shredder
The Legend
Member # 2912

Anytime, Tadpole!

--------------------
Tony

KandyToes
Board Regular
Member # 27616

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KandyToes   Author's Homepage   Email KandyToes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
sexy pics.... Thankx for sharing

--------------------
Come see me...www.canadianfootbabes.com

Posts: 18 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tony The Shredder
The Legend
Member # 2912

No problem, KandyToes. This is one of Lexi's best poses whether she's wearing nylons or not.

--------------------
Tony

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links