Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 07 » Shower Time

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Shower Time
Panic
Hall Of Famer
Member # 21074

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Panic   Email Panic   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
So I am looking through the threads in Foot Pictures and my wife yells from the shower..."Honey, come take pictures of my feet"... Instant erection. Once the pics were taken, I had some fun. [Jerkoff] Enjoy

-

-

-

Posts: 1555 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sacfeet
Loyal Member
Member # 28153

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sacfeet   Email sacfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Great photos! I bet you did have some good fun!
Posts: 72 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LickHerSoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5302

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LickHerSoles   Email LickHerSoles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
sexy feet/soles thank you so much hope to see more

--------------------
LickHerSoles aka llcoolj58

Posts: 1016 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
meadow
Major Player
Member # 12426

Icon 1 posted      Profile for meadow   Email meadow   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
excellent photos. bravo. please post more.

--------------------
rm

Posts: 106 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Slavetothehigharch
All Pro Poster
Member # 24904

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Slavetothehigharch   Email Slavetothehigharch   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
delicious ... great shots .... sexy toes

--------------------
The arch is the sexiest part of the female body...

Posts: 887 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MC Nolan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20527

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MC Nolan   Email MC Nolan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Lucky "stiff" [Wink]

--------------------
Matt C. Nolan

Posts: 1357 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
elgordode62
All Pro Poster
Member # 25252

Icon 1 posted      Profile for elgordode62   Email elgordode62   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
You are very lucky. Not only does your lovely wife have beautiful soles, but she indulges your fetish. Truly blessed! [Cheers]
Posts: 637 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cool rick
Elite Trooper
Member # 10036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cool rick   Email cool rick   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Nice sole shot! Thanks! More sole shots please. [Drool]

--------------------
Love those wrinkled soles!

Posts: 312 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Panic
Hall Of Famer
Member # 21074

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Panic   Email Panic   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
we absolutley love posting on this site.I hope everyone enjoys the pics.

-

-

-

-

Posts: 1555 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tony The Shredder
The Legend
Member # 2912

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tony The Shredder   Author's Homepage   Email Tony The Shredder   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The debut photo scores a 10!!!

--------------------
Tony

President of The Sexy Lexi Fan Club,
and CEO of Foot Soldiers International, LLC

Posts: 3660 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nylonfootlovermuk
Elite Trooper
Member # 14019

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nylonfootlovermuk         Edit/Delete Post 
top quality feet my friend, thank you to both of you for posting!!

--------------------
we need more nylon feet in the world!!!
The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return!!

Posts: 397 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Panic:
...my wife yells from the shower..."Honey, come take pictures of my feet"... Instant erection. Once the pics were taken, I had some fun.

I'd have the same reaction, and consequences, from her or my wife (but my wife's not one for photos). Very hot! I know you had great fun! Her feet are incredible, especially when wet!

I'm particularly fond of wet feet. At times when there's either not time, the wifey's not in the mood, or it's "that time of the month" she'll invite me into the shower with her- but not to take photos.

While still standing in the spray of the shower while facing it, she'll lean sideways against the wall, lifting one wet, bare sole behind her that, taking in my hand, can look at, rub, and cum all over. Love it...

[ December 21, 2007, 08:16 AM: Message edited by: feetluvr ]

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links