Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 07 » Face-Stood by Teena

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Face-Stood by Teena
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post 
I was full weight face-stood by a 36 y/o cutie who was stranded at a greyhound bus station because some stranger she recently met (and decided to travel with to Vegas) betrayed her and ripped off her luggage and left without her.

Basically, it was night time in a rather bad part of town and as I was at a stop sign about to pull out, I looked over at a telephone pole to kinda see her peering/hiding out at the same time. She looked timid and almost scared. I asked her what size shoe she wore, and to keep the story short, everything went according to my plan from there.

She most definitely thought I was a freak after I got her to my place and asked for the full weight facestanding, but her other choices were far worse. She would've otherwise had to suck the nasty penises of several seedy men who were far more disgusting than me, no doubt, if she wanted a way back home with the help of anyone else in that part of town.

Anyway, here is the lucky girl:
 -

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
elgordode62
All Pro Poster
Member # 25252

Icon 14 posted      Profile for elgordode62   Email elgordode62   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
So, how did they smell? [Secret]
Posts: 637 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
My guess would be- damn good !! [Mmm]

_fjb_

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
barnyard27
All Pro Poster
Member # 2096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for barnyard27   Email barnyard27   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
tyler you lucky devil...argghhh guess im gonna have to start venturing out at night more..lol
Posts: 729 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by elgordode62:
So, how did they smell? [Secret]

They smelled phenomenal! I often could not keep my face off of them. I wish i still had the image I posted previously of me sniffing her foot while she was passed out.

Barnyard, get out there man! There's a lot of feet waiting for ya [Big Grin]

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links