Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Adult Content » Red Platform Heel Shoejob

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Red Platform Heel Shoejob
StevenPHH
All Pro Poster
Member # 3398

Icon 1 posted      Profile for StevenPHH   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Randy strokes my cock with these sexy 6 inch red strappy platform heels.

-
 -
 -
 -

The whole gallery
http://randysamateurfootjobs.com/gallerypage/TGP_7/

--------------------
Our Site
Our Clip Store
Our Free Vids

Posts: 838 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fantastic set, Steven...I am a huge fan of your sexy wife, her hot feet, and amazing heel collection. Just so sexy. You always post such great pics of her on the board, and always capture the best angles to show off her sexy feet, and great body. Well done.

Regards,
2swift

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Randy knows how to work it!!!

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footmarks1
Board Regular
Member # 11707

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footmarks1   Email footmarks1   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Poor Randy .... thats a long cock to deal with!
Posts: 35 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She has had to have gallons of cum on her feet and in her shoes. I have to know though, have you ever came on her feet and then she walk around in public with the cum on/in her shoes? I did that was an ex once and it was hot. I shot some under her toes in her flip flops. You only saw it when she stepped and it squished up a little between her toes.

And LeDaemon, believe it or not, be and a buddy from work ordered a set of ShamWoWs because we found the commercial to be so overly funny. The shit came this week and it works. [Wink]

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
StevenPHH
All Pro Poster
Member # 3398

Icon 1 posted      Profile for StevenPHH   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
I have to know though, have you ever came on her feet and then she walk around in public with the cum on/in her shoes?

Patrick

as a matter of fact, several times.

--------------------
Our Site
Our Clip Store
Our Free Vids

Posts: 838 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You have to be careful getting a footjob like that but sexy toes in those red toes...

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links