Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Adult Content » LET'S HELP EACHOTHER: C4S TIPS!!!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: LET'S HELP EACHOTHER: C4S TIPS!!!
desmond
Major Player
Member # 20001

Icon 1 posted      Profile for desmond   Email desmond   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hope this topic will catch on, because very once in a while i buy a clip from clips4sale and sometimes it just disappoints the hell out of me, but they managed to fool me with the still pictures or something,

Let's recommend clips to eachother from clips4sale and discribe why you recommend the clip.

let's help eachother out!!!

Posts: 225 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fatpat
Elite Trooper
Member # 4256

Icon 1 posted      Profile for fatpat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
all our clips are actual screen grabs from the video, and we always charge less than c4s suggests

click below

Posts: 296 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rae124
Hall Of Famer
Member # 328

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rae124   Email Rae124   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Aesthetic footjobs guy always has major cumshots which is important in buying a clip. Who wants to buy a clip then see a tiny bit of cum dribble out and no pleasure noises to go with it? Not me!
Posts: 1473 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SarahSolesDaddy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3205

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SarahSolesDaddy   Author's Homepage   Email SarahSolesDaddy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by desmond:
I hope this topic will catch on, because very once in a while i buy a clip from clips4sale and sometimes it just disappoints the hell out of me, but they managed to fool me with the still pictures or something,

What happened that disappointed you?

Like FatPat all of my clips are from the actual video so there is nothing misleading on my store. Just sexy latinas and cummy soles hehe [Jerkoff]

--------------------
C4S.com/31263

Posts: 1287 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
StevenPHH
All Pro Poster
Member # 3398

Icon 1 posted      Profile for StevenPHH   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by fatpat:
all our clips are actual screen grabs from the video, and we always charge less than c4s suggests

click below

Same here.

--------------------
Our Site
Our Clip Store
Our Free Vids

Posts: 838 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
desmond
Major Player
Member # 20001

Icon 1 posted      Profile for desmond   Email desmond   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Some stores take still pictures and delibertely show the good stills from the clips, like if the guy in the clip who is being footsmothered by one or multiple women, doesn't even have a hard on because of it, they only show pictures of the feet in face parts and when you buy the clip, you see that the guy isn't even enjoying feet like a footlover would.

just an example, but i've bought incredible clips as well, that's why i wanted to create this thread, so people can either recommend certain clips or clipstores for their great content or warn others about it.

ONE HIGHLY RECOMMENDED CLIP:

Raya`s and Luana`s Footdomination
from clipstore: http://www.clips4sale.com/studio/3453

discription:

2 mature women dominate a younger dude by teasing him non stop. they put their feet in his face and on his crotch and at the same time they never stop teasing his nipples with thier hands and feet.
the guy has a major footfetish because he totally goes insane and the last few minutes of the clip it seemed like the guy doesn't even realise anymore that he's being filmed because he's moaning like crazy, it almost sounds like crying, that's what these women did to him, creat to watch, he was moaning like crazy because these two mature women just didn't stop in the last few minutes, the had their feet in is face, some feet on his crotch and their hand on his nipples,

way way way too much pleasure all at the same time for a young man in control of these two mature women, he really moaned like he didn't realise he was being filmed anymore, guess he was in foot/nipple/crotch-tease heaven,

Let me nkow if anyone else bough this clip and how they liked it.
it's really the best footdomination clip i have ever seen, because the guy just couldn't take all the constant nippleteasing from the women by hands and feet,

Thanks,

Desmond

Posts: 225 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tempest-1860
Board Regular
Member # 27744

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tempest-1860   Email Tempest-1860   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
il have to recommend Clip store "cum on ass feet and tongue" in the C4S Website check it out
Posts: 13 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fatpat
Elite Trooper
Member # 4256

Icon 1 posted      Profile for fatpat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've purchased some clips from "Cum on her feet ass and tongue" and while the women were smoking hot the angles used in filming were less than desirable. I remember a huge compilation clip I purchased and he decided to use far away, almost across the room cameras throughout most of it

plus there's some weak loads shot onto such lovely soles. shame

Posts: 296 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
desmond
Major Player
Member # 20001

another awesome clip recommendation from the same clipstore i recommended some posts above this one.

the clips title:

hot 6 feet footjob action

from rayasfootadventures.

incredible clip, a guy lays under a table and one lady sits at the guys head and the two other ladies sit on either side of him (those two are twins by the way, stunning young women with very sexy lean feet, both of them, since they are twins)

the great thing about this clip is that the mature women sitting at his head just alternately teases the guy with her feet on his face, onhis nipples and on his hard-on.
and the twins just keep all of their feet on his dick, non stop.
but the beauty once again (great clipstore) is that the guy is really very much into feet, because the twins don't even really stroke his dick very hard with their feet, they just hold it between their 4 feet and gently keep teasing and slightly stroking it.
all of that in combination with the beautifull mature women at his head, keeping her feet busy on his face and nipples en dick as weel, it just becomes way to much for him and the twins gently caressing his dick becomes too much, no hard stroking needed, these three women simply foottease the cum right out of him, which is why it takes like 15 minutes or so, but i don't think i would have lasted that long myself,

thanks for your recommendations/warnings tempest and fatpat,

Desmond

SarahSolesDaddy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3205

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SarahSolesDaddy   Author's Homepage   Email SarahSolesDaddy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tempest-1860:
il have to recommend Clip store "cum on ass feet and tongue" in the C4S Website check it out

yea that store is awesome..... I recommend checking out one on my store called "French Red Toes Footjob" it's 1080P HD and I find myself favoring this clip often

--------------------
C4S.com/31263

Posts: 1287 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seattlesoleman
Elite Trooper
Member # 8598

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seattlesoleman   Author's Homepage   Email seattlesoleman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i definitely think "cum on her feet ass and tongue" is hit or miss, but the soles are like DAMN

fatpat's store is kickass..I've bought 3 or 4 clips and not been disappointed.

Posts: 262 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links