Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Adult Content » ****Lotion for the Sole****

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: ****Lotion for the Sole****
mssweetstreats
Major Player
Member # 33826

Icon 14 posted      Profile for mssweetstreats   Author's Homepage   Email mssweetstreats   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lotion for the Sole...POV
Ive been going to the gym for some time now, and wearing my workout shoes , then going back into my high heels has been doing a real number on my cute little tootsies !!! .... It can be a real bitch , when my feet go from my dry sweat socks back into my moist heels, so I decided it was time for a bit of lotion therapy !!!

Lucky for me I have my very own Human Lotion Pump at my disposal !!!!!

That Lotion works great on my soles, and gets them so soft and slick !

I got home from work , and got my lotion pump out right away !

It seemed that my lotion pump was acting up a bit , and didn’t want to dispense well !... I tried dangling my heel clad feet in front of it ,and didn’t even get a little squirt!!.... I knew right there that I was going to have to coax it out with everything I had !!!!

-

-

--------------------
www.clips4sale.com/11202

Posts: 124 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Debft
Loyal Member
Member # 27290

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Debft   Email Debft   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lovely
Posts: 50 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ejc8708
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31433

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ejc8708   Email ejc8708   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i whanna be ur lotion pump also [Tongue]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1869 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mssweetstreats
Major Player
Member # 33826

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mssweetstreats   Author's Homepage   Email mssweetstreats   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thank you fellas! Glad you liked the pics...

Ms. Sweet

--------------------
www.clips4sale.com/11202

Posts: 124 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
trini_looker
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31815

Icon 1 posted      Profile for trini_looker   Email trini_looker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey baby, your feet are so hot! wish you could do me... [Blush] (

--------------------
trini_looker

Posts: 1124 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mssweetstreats
Major Player
Member # 33826

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mssweetstreats   Author's Homepage   Email mssweetstreats   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hehehehe oohhhhh really! well I am pretty talented with my toes...what can I say!

--------------------
www.clips4sale.com/11202

jamaicanfeet
All Pro Poster
Member # 16678

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jamaicanfeet   Author's Homepage   Email jamaicanfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well those toes look VERY talented and u have just a raw sexiness about you that would get me half way there without being touched [Smile]

--------------------
http://www.clips4sale.com/store/47323
http://www.facebook.com/jacanfeet2012

Http://www.twitter.com/jacanfeet
http://www.youtube.com/user/jacanfeet

Posts: 643 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mssweetstreats
Major Player
Member # 33826

hehehehe now thats what I like to hear! LOL Thank you!

--------------------
www.clips4sale.com/11202

b883r
Elite Trooper
Member # 20732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for b883r     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Your feet are amazing and I would love for you to pump me with those sofy and hopefully stinky soles. Great post and don't be a stranger.
Posts: 319 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links