Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Adult Content » Nonni Sole Cumshot Clip From Feature Set

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Nonni Sole Cumshot Clip From Feature Set
fatpat
Elite Trooper
Member # 4256

Icon 1 posted      Profile for fatpat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Many thanks to the great Wu for selecting Nonni to be his feature model for April 2009. I will never forget logging onto here when I fist started web browsing back in 1998, and all these years later seeing our work featured.

Anyways, here is a clip of the cumshot we filmed that was featured in the photo shoot.

Hope ya'll enjoy!

http://www.thefootfetishtube.com/watch_video.php?v=69c376372946e4d

Posts: 296 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sole arch-bishop
Major Player
Member # 30462

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sole arch-bishop   Email sole arch-bishop   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You guys need a better camera, Nonni is the hottest ever!! Do her justice please!!
Posts: 192 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
peterindc
Major Player
Member # 33778

Icon 1 posted      Profile for peterindc   Email peterindc   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why does she always wear pants?

--------------------
http://www.empflix.com/view.php?id=25222

Posts: 202 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fatpat
Elite Trooper
Member # 4256

Icon 1 posted      Profile for fatpat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hmm the vid quality is much better than that. I guess the site condenses the clip down and kills the clarity for a smaller file size. Will find a better host...

And the weather is often cold here so that explains the pants. We will film in skirts once it warms up a bit

Posts: 296 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
trini_looker
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31815

Icon 1 posted      Profile for trini_looker   Email trini_looker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love Nonni's feet! Her soles are so hot!!

--------------------
trini_looker

Posts: 1124 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jkluvsfeet1984
Elite Trooper
Member # 30704

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jkluvsfeet1984   Email jkluvsfeet1984   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Absolutely love Nonni's feet... wish she might show more skin, but all that cum on those perfect soles... mmmmm!
Posts: 272 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links