Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Adult Content » Facesitting & Footjob

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Facesitting & Footjob
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If you're into face sitting and footjobs, you should enjoy this!

http://video.xnxx.com/video73818/facesitting_and_foot_fetish_3

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
surferr3
Elite Trooper
Member # 4861

Icon 1 posted      Profile for surferr3   Email surferr3   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice patrick!
Posts: 332 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
phoselover78
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8675

Icon 1 posted      Profile for phoselover78   Email phoselover78   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That is hot! Would love for her to sit on my face like that and then ending with a footjob?! WOW! Only a fantasy.

Nice find Patrick!

Posts: 1014 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
troy21
Major Player
Member # 19758

Icon 1 posted      Profile for troy21   Email troy21   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hot
Posts: 178 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fatpat
Elite Trooper
Member # 4256

Icon 1 posted      Profile for fatpat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What a delightfully filthy woman
Posts: 296 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dreaming
Board Regular
Member # 5548

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dreaming   Email Dreaming   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Part 2

Part 2 of this.

Posts: 28 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks Dreaming! Both clips are super hot and I'd be on a sexual high to be in that guy's place. Eating pussy, licking ass and foot sex is just the best to me.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Five For Feet
All Pro Poster
Member # 33596

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Five For Feet   Email Five For Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
Eating pussy, licking ass and foot sex is just the best to me.

Patrick

Now that's the quote of the year! I think you should use that as your signature. Or hey, maybe I will! (giving you credit of course Patrick)

--------------------
FFF

Posts: 885 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Karas
Major Player
Member # 23934

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Karas     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've seen it. It's great. Go to myfreepaysite.com and you can see the rest of the pussyman videos. I have to admit his stuff is great! Lots of feet and ass worship.
Posts: 146 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
UnderPressure
Board Regular
Member # 35024

Icon 1 posted      Profile for UnderPressure     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That shit weas xXx - treme goddamn i need to find me a filthy cougar like that

--------------------
Like a Borat would say .. Niiiccceee !

Posts: 14 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links