Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Adult Content » My new boyfriend loves my feet (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: My new boyfriend loves my feet
Logan11
Loyal Member
Member # 31421

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Logan11   Email Logan11   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is Logan's girlfriend Jessica. I love having my feet admired and touched...especially licked and sucked...

Here are a few to wet your appetites...I hope you like them

Wet and soapy...
 -

Hot tub wrinkly...
 -

Morning coffee (excuse the decapitation please)...
 -

Posts: 55 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Logan11
Loyal Member
Member # 31421

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Logan11   Email Logan11   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jessica again...just took a hot shower. Logan requested another post before I go to bed and I love to please...so from the West Coast to the East Coast...some warm, wet and clean to wake up to.

-

-

-

Posts: 55 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoleSearching
All Pro Poster
Member # 20157

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoleSearching   Author's Homepage   Email SoleSearching   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Those wrinkly soles are exquisite... and that morning coffee shot? Awesomely hot. I love shots that show eroticism in mundane places. And being topless and barefoot with your feet posed like that is ultra sexy. Wow *shudder*

--------------------
...still searching! [Big Grin]

Posts: 888 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Selexis
Elite Trooper
Member # 26745

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Selexis   Email Selexis   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
very sexy and clean love a woman who aims to please

--------------------
 -

Posts: 286 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
babeflover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for babeflover   Email babeflover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Quote"My new boyfriend loves my feet"

No shit. they are gorgeous. fucking cats, dogs, birds and even homos should love your feet. as i said, they are just fucking sexy.

--------------------
 -
My wife's sweet ass and feet

Posts: 2151 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
plox
Board Regular
Member # 35752

Icon 1 posted      Profile for plox   Email plox   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
awesome feet, would love to see more shots, especially of your feet and tits. some footjob pics would be nice, you look likr you could give a great footjob [Smile]
Posts: 3 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yes, your feet are beautiful
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jessica you are damn sexy! We always love to see when a woman aims to please her man...and her fans!

--------------------
Marcus

Follow on Twitter: @CDNFootBabes
Follow on IG: @cdnftguy

Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetness
The Legend
Member # 3546

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetness   Author's Homepage   Email feetness   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks a lot for sharing these! Very sexy toes and soles!
I am loving the black nai polish as well! Sure would love to get a taste of those! [Smile]

--------------------
www.feetness.co.uk - Coming Soon! Hopefully! [Wink]

Posts: 2916 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Logan11
Loyal Member
Member # 31421

quote:
awesome feet, would love to see more shots, especially of your feet and tits. some footjob pics would be nice, you look likr you could give a great footjob [Smile]
Yes Plox, Jessica does give AMAZING footjobs
Logan11
Loyal Member
Member # 31421

Thank you for the compliments boys. I love being enjoyed [Wink] I can't wait to slide my feet up and down your cock Logan...love giving you a nice juicy footjob and watching you cum all over my feet...

I just took some Sunday morning pics as I did my yoga and streched my naked body out. Posting now so take a look and tell me what you think...

FootFugger
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3098

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootFugger   Email FootFugger   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fantastic pics my lady. You have gorgeous legs! Your feet and sexy soles top it all off. Thanks for sharing!

--------------------
<--- My wife's version of cum-ing attractions!

Posts: 1142 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Logan11
Loyal Member
Member # 31421

I'm glad you enjoy my footjobs Logan [Wink] So many more to come!

-

Turm
All Pro Poster
Member # 1048

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Turm     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Logan11:
Thank you for the compliments boys. I love being enjoyed [Wink] I can't wait to slide my feet up and down your cock Logan...love giving you a nice juicy footjob and watching you cum all over my feet...

I just took some Sunday morning pics as I did my yoga and streched my naked body out. Posting now so take a look and tell me what you think...

Geez, if only all hotties were this much into feet!
Posts: 656 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
elgordode62
All Pro Poster
Member # 25252

Icon 1 posted      Profile for elgordode62   Email elgordode62   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lovely
Posts: 637 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links