Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Adult Content » Lorena Sanchez

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Lorena Sanchez
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice photos here, but they're unlinkable here:
http://www.kickassgallery.com/galleries/inseminated/Lorena_Sanchez/index.html

-

-

-

-

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If you ever have the chance to rent it, rent her "5 Guy Cream Pie" from Kick Ass...

Best 5 Guy Cream Pie EVER.

[Thumbs Up]

-footboy1

--------------------
Foot fetish is a thirst that can never be quenched.

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jesse_ffd
Loyal Member
Member # 30977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jesse_ffd   Author's Homepage   Email jesse_ffd   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for the compliments footjob1. If you're interested in other 5-guy cream pie movies, check out our collection

http://dvds.kickass.com/movies/gangbang-creampies/

--------------------
Jesse
Webmaster
Foot Fetish Daily
www.footfetishdaily.com | Famous Feet Weekly - Celebrities | Daily Foot Blog - Blog

-

Posts: 89 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by jesse_ffd:
Thanks for the compliments footjob1. If you're interested in other 5-guy cream pie movies, check out our collection

http://dvds.kickass.com/movies/gangbang-creampies/

I like when right after her solo m*st*rbation scene, and she is shaking and saying "I didn't c*m, I didn't c*m", when she CLEARLY just had an org*sm.

Then the next thing you know Rod Fontana has his face and nose GLUED to the ball of her foot and in between her toes.

Also during her interview segment, I thought it was totally hot how she talked about driving her little brother to school... probably all the while daydreaming about heading off to the studio and getting her brains screwed out.

Not to mention the thick, creamy loads she takes up her p*ssy... She TOTALLY milks them dry. TRUST me, anyone reading this if you have not seen it you need to check it out.

Man, I would LOVE to be able to taste her. :jerkoff [Jerkoff]

-footboy1

--------------------
Foot fetish is a thirst that can never be quenched.

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links