Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Adult Content » So..How do you guys feel about Footjobs? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: So..How do you guys feel about Footjobs?
MantrAveda
Loyal Member
Member # 919

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MantrAveda   Author's Homepage   Email MantrAveda   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Me, personally, I absolutely can't get enough!

Just thought I'd share some pics of Blue Angel. This is what I like to call a footjob from heaven [Big Grin]

The last ones that I posted were way too big for the screen, so I had to use the medium sized photos.

I'm only allowed to share so many photos per set without getting into legal trouble, so if you guys wanna see more you're just gonna have to become a Hot Legs and Feet member [Wink]

Enjoy!!

-

-

-

-

-

--------------------
 -

Posts: 83 | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jesibel420
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh no, it's the Geico caveman again..

I love to give footjobs myself, and I think they're great.. but.. not to be critical, the paint job in these pics is awful! Someone take this girl to the salon, pronto!

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SuckYourToes?
BANNED
Member # 3193

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SuckYourToes?   Email SuckYourToes?       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Before visiting the salon, she needs about 3 months to grow those nails to proper length, Jes.
Posts: 501 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jesibel420
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Absolutely agreed.
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kristion
Board Regular
Member # 33713

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kristion   Email kristion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I share those same sentiments, I'm not into these pics at all
Posts: 32 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluesman4123
Major Player
Member # 23214

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bluesman4123   Email bluesman4123   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This lovely lady has the ugliest big toes I've seen in awhile, nothing could make them look good....sorry, just my opinion!!!!!!
Posts: 204 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Footjobs would be my favorite activity pertaining to feet... I love the softness of the feet and toes on me and the satifaction i get.

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DLipsch
All Pro Poster
Member # 127

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DLipsch   Email DLipsch   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Pretty feet. Awful pedicure.

Cheers,
DL

Posts: 841 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MantrAveda
Loyal Member
Member # 919

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MantrAveda   Author's Homepage   Email MantrAveda   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Haha I guess I just don't see it! However, I'm more into her soles than the rather quick pedicure

--------------------
 -

Posts: 83 | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
coedfeet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2738

Icon 1 posted      Profile for coedfeet   Author's Homepage   Email coedfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MantrAveda:
Haha I guess I just don't see it! However, I'm more into her soles than the rather quick pedicure

Thats the difference between a soles guy and a toes/tops guy.
A soles guy isn't gonna wait for her to change her polish from pink to red. He just grabs her feet, fucks them, turns them over and blasts on her wrinkly soles.

A toes guy would sit there and watch her paint her toes. Maybe even want his toes painted too. Then he'd skip on out the door to go to the mall and watch feet, leaving the naked barefoot chick at home.

[ August 05, 2009, 01:39 PM: Message edited by: coedfeet ]

--------------------
www.coedfeet.com
coedfeet clipstore
www.coedkicks.com
Twitter @CoedFeet

Posts: 1160 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BLT
Board Regular
Member # 34932

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BLT   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love em [Wink]

--------------------
nothin better than worshippin a sexy gals sweaty feet

Posts: 20 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jono86
Elite Trooper
Member # 9142

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jono86   Email jono86   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
pretty poorly kept feet

--------------------
If you want to chat my yahoo id is kinky_man789

Posts: 304 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cute girl, nasty feet...

--------------------
Marcus

Follow on Twitter: @CDNFootBabes
Follow on IG: @cdnftguy

Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
primusmh79
Board Regular
Member # 35916

Icon 1 posted      Profile for primusmh79   Email primusmh79   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I fucking love a good foot job. Great pics
Posts: 15 | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetness
The Legend
Member # 3546

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetness   Email feetness   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by coedfeet:
Thats the difference between a soles guy and a toes/tops guy.
A soles guy isn't gonna wait for her to change her polish from pink to red. He just grabs her feet, fucks them, turns them over and blasts on her wrinkly soles.

A toes guy would sit there and watch her paint her toes. Maybe even want his toes painted too. Then he'd skip on out the door to go to the mall and watch feet, leaving the naked barefoot chick at home.

Haha.. i take that as a joke i guess, hehe!
I have to say I am one that loves female toes and nice predicures, but wouldn't count myself as one of the types you have described here, LOL!
No painting my nails for me, hehe and for sure would I never let a naked barefoot girl sit there and be off to watch more feet, LOL!
I have to say, it was hilarious the way you put it.
I adore female feet, and the more perfect and taken care of they are (eg nice pedicures), the better, no?!
Anyhow... that wasn't an attack on anybody's comments, I am just "defending" all the toes people on here. [Wink] LOL!

Feetness [Smile]

Posts: 2916 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links