Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Adult Content » What is your Favorite "Hot Legs and Feet "Babe?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: What is your Favorite "Hot Legs and Feet "Babe?
justice44
Board Regular
Member # 33722

Icon 1 posted      Profile for justice44   Email justice44   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Members,

What is your favorite Hot Legs and Feet Babe. Hot Legs and Feet is by far my favorite website. Sexy Faced Babes with frequently goddess feet is true turn on. Here is my list of my favorite hot legs and feet babes.

1. Carmen-What a goddes head to toe. So sultry and playful in her sexuality and an absolute lust angel. BTW Gorgeous breasts and buns.

2. Zafirra- The black haired goddess erotic moans are a thing of joy as well as her smile while playing with pretty feet of lesbian babes.

3. Silvia Saint- Around 2002, I desperately searched for vids with this sexy faced babes feet. I was not disappointed.

4. Regina Moon- What a sweet lust angel. A face of a goddess and the most sweet feet I have seen from a European.

Well this is my top four. You guys can create a list and state your number one.

Posts: 22 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toesukr22B
Major Player
Member # 6298

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toesukr22B   Email toesukr22B   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Photos of all the models?
Posts: 123 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footluvrguy
All Pro Poster
Member # 23285

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footluvrguy   Email footluvrguy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is Sandy one of them? Blond. Love her feet. Otherwise... I agree with the list. Zafira is so friggin hot!
Posts: 771 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
zappa1968
Elite Trooper
Member # 27279

Icon 1 posted      Profile for zappa1968     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd go for Sandy too.
Posts: 340 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LordLucan
The King Of Feet
Member # 2130

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LordLucan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No one does it quite like HOT LEGS & FEET!

Here's my list:
Wiska
Regina Moon
Aneta Keys
Suzie Carina
Joanne
Silva Saint
Yasmine Gold
Sophie Moon
Jasmine Rouge
and
Jenny Sanders.

[ August 17, 2009, 02:13 AM: Message edited by: LordLucan ]

--------------------
International Celebrity Feet

Posts: 11886 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MantrAveda
Loyal Member
Member # 919

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MantrAveda   Author's Homepage   Email MantrAveda   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Honestly if I were to make a list it would fill up the entire screen!

Browse the Model Directory <-- Those are MY favorite models!

But seriously...Pretty much all the girls with size 7's and under

--------------------
 -

Posts: 83 | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ExoticFemFeet
The Legend
Member # 32686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExoticFemFeet   Email ExoticFemFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well there are quite a few at hotlegsandfeet but from the top of my head:

Jasmine Black
Anetta Keys
Zafira
Aria Giovanni
Nikki Belucci(who is now a dj)
Eve Angel

that's all i can remember right now

--------------------
 -
JURARRI 818 says:
I think all latin american countries have beautiful feet, also the natural beauty that some womens feet come with, i feel is present all over latin america.

Posts: 3262 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Panic
Hall Of Famer
Member # 21074

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Panic   Email Panic   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jennifer Stone
Posts: 1555 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links