Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Adult Content » Footjob very hot!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Footjob very hot!
sashafoottorture
Elite Trooper
Member # 33726

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sashafoottorture   Author's Homepage   Email sashafoottorture   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Members sites:
http://sashafoot.c4slive.com/
http://sashafootjob.c4slive.com/
Clips store:
http://www.clips4sale.com/store/25845/

Free Site
http://sashafoottorture.sensualwriter.com/footjob/

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

--------------------
www.barefootfootjobgirl.c4slive.com/ - Barefoot, Footjob Web Site

-

Posts: 306 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rae124
Hall Of Famer
Member # 328

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rae124   Email Rae124   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She has ridiculously nice feet. Awesome clips store.
Posts: 1473 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toesuck22
Hall Of Famer
Member # 12439

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toesuck22   Email toesuck22   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love the pics of the cummy soles
Posts: 1011 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoleDaddy
The Legend
Member # 35831

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoleDaddy   Author's Homepage   Email SoleDaddy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
CUM on Soles! WOW!

--------------------
I am so fortunate to have a foot fetish!

Posts: 3865 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
G-Man
All Pro Poster
Member # 35613

Icon 1 posted      Profile for G-Man   Author's Homepage   Email G-Man   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Those soles were made to cum on. WOW. Thanks for posting. [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
A sexy female foot is quite simply a work of art.

<---Avatar Pic - My Wife's Sexy Masterpieces. Size 9.5

Click to join: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/sexyfeetpeeps04/join

Posts: 602 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great stuff.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pjay
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pjay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by toesuck22:
I love the pics of the cummy soles

I will never understand that--that is, unless a person comes out and tells me he likes that because he's got a bisexual streak.

I don't begrudge people liking it, but I cannot see the appeal of seeing another guy's semen on a girl's hot feet! Might as well ask me to enjoy watching someone else eat a delicious steak; if I am not the one eating it, where's the enjoyment for me?

The feet are nice in these pics, but that cock is fuggin' UGLY!!

--------------------
You give pleasure to the feet, you give pleasure to the person.

Posts: 1297 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fatpat
Elite Trooper
Member # 4256

Icon 1 posted      Profile for fatpat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow Pjay hints at people being gay for liking to see cum on soles, then comments on how ugly a "cock" is. Way to contradict yourself
Posts: 296 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feet lover/chris
The Legend
Member # 2048

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feet lover/chris   Author's Homepage   Email feet lover/chris   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
gorgeous feet.nice footjob.awesome
Posts: 3236 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ukfootlover09
Board Regular
Member # 35659

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ukfootlover09   Email ukfootlover09   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
fantastic pictures
Posts: 35 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pjay
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pjay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In that second pic, the guy's dick has such a huge slit it looks like a vagina!

--------------------
You give pleasure to the feet, you give pleasure to the person.

Posts: 1297 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links