Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Adult Content » More UK Footjob Pictures I made myself (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: More UK Footjob Pictures I made myself
justinburton1980
Major Player
Member # 30097

Icon 1 posted      Profile for justinburton1980   Email justinburton1980   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is a Girl I met off the internet, we had sex then she gave me a bj I kissed her feet for ages before i came then i got a footjob from her
she wouldnt remove her stockings but i could see her toe nails were mid length and unpainted

-  -  -  -
 -  -

Posts: 103 | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
justinburton1980
Major Player
Member # 30097

Icon 1 posted      Profile for justinburton1980   Email justinburton1980   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -  -  -  -
 -

Posts: 103 | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
justinburton1980
Major Player
Member # 30097

This is a different woman she had quite long toe nails but her feet really stank think it was her shoes

-  -  -  -
 -  -  -
 -

justinburton1980
Major Player
Member # 30097

-  -  -  -
 -  -  -
 -

justinburton1980
Major Player
Member # 30097

this is another girl i knows feet
She has now painted them she sent a pic and i said your toe nails look really long, i love long toe nails she must have thought i didnt like them and cut them for one of these pics I told her to grow them again
http://img156.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=77163_Jill3_123_52lo.jpg

justinburton1980
Major Player
Member # 30097

-
justinburton1980
Major Player
Member # 30097

-
ukfootlover09
Board Regular
Member # 35659

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ukfootlover09   Email ukfootlover09   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you have some great pics i love looking at them pretty feet i bet you enjoy shooting you load on them cute toes would love to see some pics of cum dripping from her toes
Posts: 35 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
justinburton1980
Major Player
Member # 30097

It was amazing ive learnt if you ask a woman they will do anything with their feet on a 1st date i did enjoy shooting all over them i could do it all day every day ha ha
Pjay
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pjay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Grammatical ability must go out the window when guys are turned on, or something...

You'd think the word "those" had never been invented! (Or the PERIOD, for that matter.)

Hey, why wouldn't the first girl take off the stockings? Was she self-conscious about how her feet looked?

--------------------
You give pleasure to the feet, you give pleasure to the person.

Posts: 1297 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
justinburton1980
Major Player
Member # 30097

I think she was i dont know why though because they looked amazing from what i could see of them, i did tell her shes should paint her toe nails though but other than that they looked and felt perfect
wvcple2003
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5268

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wvcple2003   Email wvcple2003   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Pjay. Has it ever crossed your mind that a lot of people on this forum werent raised in America, and thus are still grappling with the English language? Or are you just stupid enough to believe the internet is still confined to your hometown.
Posts: 1061 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shyguyuk
Major Player
Member # 2742

Icon 1 posted      Profile for shyguyuk   Email shyguyuk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow you are the shit, great to see another UK man on the forum
Posts: 115 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
justinburton1980
Major Player
Member # 30097

thanks shyguy lol i think
Im working on more footjobs at the moment and i always post my pics

Seb110
Loyal Member
Member # 9446

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Seb110   Email Seb110   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dude where do you pick up these birds from. I`m from the UK dating this gorgeous 25 yr old. She has adorable feet as her mum is a podiatrist but she lets me rub them only.. [Cry]
Posts: 58 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links