Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Adult Content » gemsizefour.co.uk – new adult-only foot pics!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: gemsizefour.co.uk – new adult-only foot pics!
gemsizefour
Board Regular
Member # 35522

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gemsizefour   Email gemsizefour   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi everyone, my apologies for not having posted here sooner but I’ve been pretty busy doing new shoots, updating my site, talking on Twitter and responding to the many comments, suggestions, requests and competition entries I’ve been receiving. It’s definitely been a big success so far! [Smile]

Since I launched my site I’ve received an awful lot of different requests for new photos but the one thing that’s been asked for most of all has been for photos of my soles and toes ‘decorated’ by my boyfriend!

So a few nights ago while watching telly on the sofa I decided to give my boyfriend a nice foot surprise. I switched off the TV, yanked my socks off, put my bare feet in his face while I pulled down his trousers then gave him one of the best footjobs he’s ever received!

When we’d finished, my boyfriend had barely had time to breathe before I made him grab the camera and take a few pics! We’re both quite proud of the photos we took and I definitely think they fulfil some of the requests I’ve received.

I’ve uploaded the full set to the naughty gallery on my site and made a few available in higher quality on my new HD page but I thought I’d share three of my favourites with everyone here!

I’d love to hear what you all think so please post a reply if you like what you see and make sure to visit my site for the full set.

Gem x

-

-

-

[ December 15, 2009, 01:11 PM: Message edited by: gemsizefour ]

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 16 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spruce314
All Pro Poster
Member # 35412

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spruce314   Email Spruce314   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow! Lucky chap! Not only do you have very lovely feet, but also a nice figure!
Posts: 602 | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeuceBigglo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1326

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeuceBigglo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
very very nice. gem. love the way cum is dripping from your toes.
Posts: 2497 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toesuck22
Hall Of Famer
Member # 12439

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toesuck22   Email toesuck22   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You have sexy feet Gem, your boyfriend is a lucky guy
Posts: 1011 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootFugger
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3098

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootFugger   Email FootFugger   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Amazing shots...your soles are lovely!

--------------------
<--- My wife's version of cum-ing attractions!

Posts: 1142 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Drunk_24-7
The Legend
Member # 21781

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drunk_24-7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Thumbs Up] AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
I Love My Sweet Angel Shawna

http://Drunk24-7.tumblr.com/

Posts: 2854 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
trini_looker
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31815

Icon 1 posted      Profile for trini_looker   Email trini_looker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I LOVE the pic with the cum dripping! Excellent!

--------------------
trini_looker

Posts: 1124 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mwood0606
Board Regular
Member # 33316

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mwood0606   Email mwood0606   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lovly feet!...and a lucky guy!
Posts: 10 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tom
Hall Of Famer
Member # 223

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tom   Author's Homepage   Email tom   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lovely soles !
Posts: 1751 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links