Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Adult Content » hello again.. to foot loverz all around the country

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: hello again.. to foot loverz all around the country
mexicansoleman
Board Regular
Member # 36797

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mexicansoleman   Email mexicansoleman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
im fairly new to the forum. and all i get in response is guys making fun of my writing skills. wats up wit dat?? im looking too talk to any one who has gone too a fottfetish party, want to know what happens ? there is one near me in detroit feb 27th 2010. is anyone else gunna go? also i have quite q few legshow magizines i want to get rid of. new great condition. and if theres any women in ohio area that would love too have there feet soles, worshipped pleese let me know. thank you for your time and please. no more making fun of my spelling? grow up... [Big Grin] [Mad] [Nana]

--------------------
roberto

Posts: 8 | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
TALK SECTION.
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links