Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Adult Content » Who deleted my thread?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Who deleted my thread?
LordLucan
The King Of Feet
Member # 2130

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LordLucan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And why? It was the thread titled 'Vanessa Naughty's cummy soles!'

--------------------
International Celebrity Feet

Posts: 11886 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kingkobra17
Board Regular
Member # 29460

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kingkobra17     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yeah i second that...
Posts: 11 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The game is afoot!

Sorry...couldn't resist; the question remains, however.

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wvcple2003
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5268

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wvcple2003   Email wvcple2003   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This thread does not belong in the adult secti.... Wait, What? Who deleted the Vanessa thread? You got me drooling just from the name you gave the thread LL!
Posts: 1061 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kingkobra17
Board Regular
Member # 29460

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kingkobra17     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
repost?
Posts: 11 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LordLucan
The King Of Feet
Member # 2130

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LordLucan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by kingkobra17:
repost?

Nope. It was a set of brand new images.

--------------------

Posts: 11886 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KentishTown
Loyal Member
Member # 23739

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KentishTown     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
just repost it m8

no need to QQ

Posts: 85 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LordLucan
The King Of Feet
Member # 2130

quote:
Originally posted by KentishTown:
just repost it m8

no need to QQ

That I will, however I would like an explanation. I've posted a number of threads in this section over the past week or so and this is the only one to vanish and I want to know why it was deleted.

--------------------

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links