Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Adult Content » A slight change from just feet...

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: A slight change from just feet...
Oahn
Board Regular
Member # 14185

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Oahn     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey guys and gals,

I posted a few foot vids recently and have a few more to share.

But I've gotten away from the fetish game (turned down some choice opportunities in the process too) and have been focusing on some other things.

Wanted to share a video I did for a client and get some feedback from you.

http://vimeo.com/40771009

If any women want to shoot or do work, reach out and let me know. I'll be heading between NYC, L.A. and Miami throughout the year.

Thanks,
Johnathan M.

http://www.johnathanm.com
http://www.modelmayhem.com/2321160

Posts: 8 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
horseshack
All Pro Poster
Member # 34942

Icon 1 posted      Profile for horseshack     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
nice one, classy even!
Posts: 576 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoleDaddy
The Legend
Member # 35831

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoleDaddy   Author's Homepage   Email SoleDaddy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, but doesn't really belong here at a foot fetish site...

--------------------
I am so fortunate to have a foot fetish!

Posts: 3865 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Oahn
Board Regular
Member # 14185

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Oahn     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No, perhaps it doesn't.

But I've contributed since this forum first opened (under other names) and have stated my intention for doing so here.

That I am moving away from the fetish game but still doing photography for those who are interested.

So, for those who will enjoy, enjoy. For those who are just into feet, don't bother looking.

Posts: 8 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
domitilo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1325

Icon 1 posted      Profile for domitilo   Email domitilo   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Jonathan, Congratulations on your sleek sexy video. Once it began I was hooked to the very end. Ther photography and editing is very well done. Dharma, your model is a deliciously sensual woman and it shows thru the lens. Not totally a foot fetish oriented video, but does have some nice high heel shots. Overall, I thank you for lettting me see your video. Do it again please [Thumbs Up]
Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tyvianc
Elite Trooper
Member # 40624

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tyvianc   Author's Homepage   Email tyvianc   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jonathan, that was an awesome shoot!!!! I love the pics and the poses involved. You really captured the essence and sensuality of Dharma. She is one beautiful redhead, and in some poses, it reminded me of why we love women in the first place and why we need to seriously thank God for them....It was intimate, bold, daring and just sexy!!!!! she was hot and I loved the music as well. What was the second song that you had in there....Overall Hotness!!!!!!
Posts: 469 | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
morefeetplz
Major Player
Member # 2698

Icon 1 posted      Profile for morefeetplz   Email morefeetplz   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh I agree! She is beautiful and I LUV redheads!!! Especially their milky feet [Smile]
Posts: 177 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links