Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Adult Content » Cumming On Arabic Soles... (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Cumming On Arabic Soles...
King Leonidas
Elite Trooper
Member # 26222

Icon 1 posted      Profile for King Leonidas   Email King Leonidas   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by anastacia:
id love to have her with me lol

Sorry FatPat.....this video no longer exist accordingto the site were you posted it. Can you repost?
Posts: 466 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fatpat
Elite Trooper
Member # 4256

Icon 1 posted      Profile for fatpat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sorry about that

here is the 3rd clip:

Clip #3

Also here's some pics from our upcoming video "Nonni's Seamed Stockings Footjob"

-

-

-

-

Posts: 296 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fatpat,

Have you ever taken Nonni's soles when they're hanging over the edge of the bed like that and after you cum on them, push your dick right into her soles and hold them around you? I've done that and basically fucked a girl's feet after cumming on them much the same way. It was so soft and lubed up. I ended up cumming again from it. It was way slick and hot!

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fatpat
Elite Trooper
Member # 4256

Icon 1 posted      Profile for fatpat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ooh i will have to try that! Thanks for the idea
Posts: 296 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links