Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Adult Content » Licking up my load off of my girls feet (WARNING ) Cuckold content (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Licking up my load off of my girls feet (WARNING ) Cuckold content
parce19
Loyal Member
Member # 2950

Icon 1 posted      Profile for parce19   Author's Homepage   Email parce19   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
is nice i like it!
Posts: 54 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
StevenPHH
All Pro Poster
Member # 3398

Icon 1 posted      Profile for StevenPHH   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love it

--------------------
Our Site
Our Clip Store
Our Free Vids

Posts: 838 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ejc8708:
yup all of this is sick so far

Just wondering why, no offense, but if it is so gross, with the posted warning, why would you even venture in and look?

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DLipsch
All Pro Poster
Member # 127

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DLipsch   Email DLipsch   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Count me among those who'd love to see more.

Cheers,
DL

Posts: 841 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ffan
All Pro Poster
Member # 32113

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ffan   Email ffan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Whatever floats your boat
Posts: 779 | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
The great thing about this fetish is that there are SOOOOOOOOOO many aspects about it that turn some people on, but not all. There is always a post for someone and of course, posts that some aren't into.

Hope you had fun - that's all that counts,
Patrick

I couldn't agree with you more!!! [Thumbs Up]

The day I stumbled upon Wu's Forum (4 years ago) I knew I'd found a gem. I don't know any greater feeling than being able to embrace your fetish, without fear of ridicule or criticism. I've often wondered, if everyone else accepted what we did as "normal"....would it still be considered a FETISH?

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bootman
All Pro Poster
Member # 1280

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bootman   Email Bootman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Craigy boy:
Bloody great. Thanks for sharing and having the guts. Very erotic. I've done it heaps. Great fun when role playing.

usually stoned, mind you, But great fun.

With craigy boy on this one. Done it more times than i can count, and with role play it's not that big a deal. I don't mind my own anything, long as it's mine i'll clean it up. (aint eatin shit or drinkin piss)

--------------------
I've got a fetish for sexy female feet. Everybody knows. I love it.

Posts: 675 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think if i was 20 the thought of cleaning up my cum from feet might have freaked me out. But hey, gotta try it all, eh?

Not related to feet, but i wifey and i were really out if it last week, and i went down on her after i came. Because both of us forgot that i came! I'm like "gee, she's really wet tonight!"

lol

Then it clicked in my brain and i was like "yuk". then i was like "what ever".

Then we had chips and dip and watched a zombie movie.

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ct_feet
Elite Trooper
Member # 6757

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ct_feet   Email ct_feet       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Bootman:
quote:
Originally posted by Craigy boy:
Bloody great. Thanks for sharing and having the guts. Very erotic. I've done it heaps. Great fun when role playing.

usually stoned, mind you, But great fun.

With craigy boy on this one. Done it more times than i can count, and with role play it's not that big a deal. I don't mind my own anything, long as it's mine i'll clean it up. (aint eatin shit or drinkin piss)
I agree. I don't know how many times I've done it and will continue to do it. Please post more.
Posts: 336 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anastacia
Elite Trooper
Member # 29509

Icon 1 posted      Profile for anastacia   Author's Homepage   Email anastacia   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lucky you
i want to lick too

--------------------
 -
Just sniff my shoes and you'll be At heaven!!!

Posts: 301 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LickHerSoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5302

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LickHerSoles   Email LickHerSoles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
she does have some nice feet and if you like licking your cum on her feet thats awesome i would mind seeing some more i love cum shots on the soles hehe [Smile]

--------------------
LickHerSoles aka llcoolj58

Posts: 1016 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
iluvfeet4me
Hall Of Famer
Member # 12488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for iluvfeet4me   Email iluvfeet4me   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by anastacia:
lucky you
i want to lick too

Now that's what I'm talking about! A girl that wants to lick it up. [Smile]
Posts: 1492 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SarahSolesDaddy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3205

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SarahSolesDaddy   Author's Homepage   Email SarahSolesDaddy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by dicklipschitz:
Count me among those who'd love to see more.

Cheers,
DL

lol you actually want to see more of a guy licking his own cum?

--------------------
C4S.com/31263

Posts: 1287 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jkluvsfeet1984
Elite Trooper
Member # 30704

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jkluvsfeet1984   Email jkluvsfeet1984   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow... I can't find the words.
How do you manage to stay "in the mood" after you cum?
I mean, there's a lot of things in the heat of the moment that sound hot, but they usually fade for me right around the time I squirt. For instance, I've never had the desire to lick my cum off of my girl's feet, but I'd love to see her lick a load off of her own feet. However, it sounds great right up to the point when I shoot my load, then I don't really care about seeing it. She could do it, but it would be lost on me. I can't even imagine being in a place where I would lick it up myself.
Hey, if it's your thing...

Posts: 272 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DLipsch
All Pro Poster
Member # 127

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DLipsch   Email DLipsch   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mr.Papers:
lol you actually want to see more of a guy licking his own cum?

Sure. I'm fine with it. I've done it ... turns my wife on. No big deal. If it makes him happy to do it and post pictures, cool. Besides, his wife has very pretty feet, and if that means we get to see more pictures of them, even better.

If you don't care to see it, move along.

Cheers,
DL

[ March 19, 2009, 09:37 PM: Message edited by: dicklipschitz ]

Posts: 841 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links