Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Adult Content » Camming for a huge cock (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Camming for a huge cock
midnite19
Board Regular
Member # 33429

Icon 1 posted      Profile for midnite19         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hey shelly I'd love to cam session with you and hear what you think about my cock, shoot me a PM if you want to work out some details.

Great post though!

Posts: 8 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fasn8me
Board Regular
Member # 2951

Icon 1 posted      Profile for fasn8me   Author's Homepage   Email fasn8me   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Shelly on cam!! MMMM !!I remember the days of chatting w/ u on yahoo in the foot room. Years ago! Miss those days!Where u chat now?

--------------------
Shelly has the most delicious soles ever to be seen! AMAZING!

Posts: 30 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shelley
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shelley   Author's Homepage   Email Shelley       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by fasn8me:
Shelly on cam!! MMMM !!I remember the days of chatting w/ u on yahoo in the foot room. Years ago! Miss those days!Where u chat now?

How long ago was that fasn8me?

--------------------
www.clips4sale.com/store/10915
www.images4sale.com/store/10915
 -
 -

Posts: 1657 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tiny Dave
Hall Of Famer
Member # 30771

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tiny Dave   Email Tiny Dave   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice boobs shelly.

--------------------
Oh my what huge feet you have my dear.

Posts: 1727 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fasn8me
Board Regular
Member # 2951

Icon 1 posted      Profile for fasn8me   Author's Homepage   Email fasn8me   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Probably about 5 to 7 years ago!

--------------------
Shelly has the most delicious soles ever to be seen! AMAZING!

Posts: 30 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tizzy Tizz
Board Regular
Member # 30319

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tizzy Tizz   Email Tizzy Tizz   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Shelley, what's your yahoo screen name? I'd love to see if my cock passes the test.

Mike

Posts: 7 | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I reckon mine would. How do i go about auditioning?

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hall Of Famer
Member # 28232

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 112001         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I will make your day baby .just chat with me cam 2 cam u will see real huge cock u never see it before . i send my cock photos to you inprivet message i hope u like sweety
Posts: 1297 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shelley
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shelley   Author's Homepage   Email Shelley       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you to everyone who posted to this thread. This year at Shellsfeet.Com is gonna be outstanding and I am gonna show you what a professional foot model can do...Shelley
remember that empty balls are always guaranteed.

--------------------
www.clips4sale.com/store/10915
www.images4sale.com/store/10915
 -
 -

Posts: 1657 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluesman4123
Major Player
Member # 23214

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bluesman4123   Email bluesman4123   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Toesukr22B, Where in the universe do you live, or have you just been on a space trip for the last 50 years of the sexual revolution!!!!!LOL That was a rumor that we short-dicked guys started, but then found out it wasn't true. But the first time I saw Johnny Holmes stick his meat up a cute Asian's ass, and made her love it, I found out that size does matter!!!!! After all, guys usually love big tits, and it now seems that ladies love huge cocks. My favorite is Janet Mason, she engulfs cocks that look half as large as her tiny frame!!!!
Posts: 204 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*Brooke*
Elite Trooper
Member # 24153

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *Brooke*   Email *Brooke*   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
brookes bf...

Great boobs babe!!!!

Would love to see more nudes of u!!!

Posts: 350 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cpf11112
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Shell I would do anything to see your feet on cam again
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footmarks1
Board Regular
Member # 11707

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footmarks1   Email footmarks1   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Shelley:
quote:
Originally posted by fasn8me:

How long ago was that fasn8me?
I remember chatting in that room too!
Posts: 35 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footmarks1
Board Regular
Member # 11707

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footmarks1   Email footmarks1   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Shelley:
quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
Shelley,

So what criteria does it take for you to show off the boobs on cam? [Wink]

Patrick

Firstly patrick anyone I cam for has to have a huge cock and also must be pretty nice to me as well cause if is not I will cut his ass off. Thats the criteria for now but I'm sure I will come up with more later. lol...Shelley EBG
damn that counts me out then ... cos mines a weener [Cry] [Cry]
Posts: 35 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WillJerk4Feet
Elite Trooper
Member # 21497

Icon 1 posted      Profile for WillJerk4Feet   Email WillJerk4Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Shelley, I just saw your thread. I'm not huge like 10 or 11 inches or anything but, does 8" qualify me as a potential 'camming for a huge cock' candidate? [Tongue]

http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=49;t=000317

Posts: 384 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links