Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Adult Content » I love Europe!! real public footjobs (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: I love Europe!! real public footjobs
voeterb
Loyal Member
Member # 30653

Icon 1 posted      Profile for voeterb   Email voeterb   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey man.

Your wife is right!

ok first..

the way I approached it to her.. was absolutely no big deal because it wasn't something all of a sudden all of a blue. In the time we knew eachother, I talked about it, joked about it... like... we'd walk down in best buy and I'd say "hey how about him, is he footable?". She'd laugh and say.. ohh hell no.. othertimes she'd say.. "hello baby"... you know.. teasingly.. after a while.. she'll get used to it and be very open. Just don't push it. Feel it and say things that are constructive.. not destructive.. or her feeling like you are pushing her on someone else.

Now.. the guy was one HORNY pervert, ex roommate, and a good freind. Things did get weird afterwards when he started to develop "feelings" for her. I absolutely didn't care (I am secure like that)... but things just got weird.

So yeah I would advise you to do it with a "stranger". Not just ANY stranger obviously... screen him.. meet with him over beers...

the trick is... that once he is cool, you are MAKING a friend that STARTED with the foot thing. He can dissapear for ever after that.. or he can be a footfriend with benefits after that. Either way.. it wouldn't ever BE weird though. Because you are "friends" BECAUSE of the foot games.

You just need to find a damn good looking smart sane smart hunky awesome totally awesome guy.. like me! and you'll be OK [Wink]

but one thing....

it was AWESOME to see her sweaty feet doing all the little tricks to him, that she learned to do to me over the years by guaging my reaction as she got to be the master at footjobs!! That was just INSANE HOT!!!

--------------------
I look like a monkey.. and definitely smell like one too!!

Posts: 50 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footiekhan
All Pro Poster
Member # 14491

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footiekhan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by StevenPHH:
That is awesome stuff, gotta love Amsterdam!!!!

Was it a "gloryhole" video cabin? We were thinking of going to the local GH and having the guys jerk off on her feet through the GH.

Wasn't there a "club" called Feet-in-the-wall? Where the lady's feet come out of the wall into the booth with you, and you get to play?
Posts: 726 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
voeterb
Loyal Member
Member # 30653

Icon 1 posted      Profile for voeterb   Email voeterb   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, there is an organisation here that does footparties. They indeed have such a thing where they hold the foot parties. [Wink]

--------------------
I look like a monkey.. and definitely smell like one too!!

Posts: 50 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jay1
Major Player
Member # 15655

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jay1   Email jay1   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ughh i hate stockings...i wanna go to europe now lol great story
Posts: 164 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links