Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Adult Content » So..How do you guys feel about Footjobs? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: So..How do you guys feel about Footjobs?
feetness
The Legend
Member # 3546

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetness   Author's Homepage   Email feetness   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Everyone thinks she has nasty feet??? Why?
They are cute.. nice wrinkly soles and cute toes.
I agree that the really quickly painted nails could have been done a little better, but hey.. maybe next time [Wink]

--------------------
www.feetness.co.uk - Coming Soon! Hopefully! [Wink]

Posts: 2916 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nightbird77
Loyal Member
Member # 13561

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Nightbird77     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Some of the most powerful orgasms that I have experienced, have been from receiving a footjob.
Posts: 58 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wazdaname
Elite Trooper
Member # 29767

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wazdaname     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am new to this whole thing but from the little I have experienced with my girlfriend I am in love with footjobs...I want to ask her to film or take pictures of one but don't want to rush in asking for so much at once since we literally just started getting interested in the world of feet.
Posts: 488 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jkluvsfeet1984
Elite Trooper
Member # 30704

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jkluvsfeet1984   Email jkluvsfeet1984   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by coedfeet:
Thats the difference between a soles guy and a toes/tops guy.
A soles guy isn't gonna wait for her to change her polish from pink to red. He just grabs her feet, fucks them, turns them over and blasts on her wrinkly soles.

A toes guy would sit there and watch her paint her toes. Maybe even want his toes painted too. Then he'd skip on out the door to go to the mall and watch feet, leaving the naked barefoot chick at home. [/QB]

As a 100% sole guy, I couldn't agree more. Wrinkly soles are meant for one thing: a HUGE load of sperm.
That being said, I think when it comes down to it, if this chick or any chick wanted to stroke anyone on here's cock with her feet, no one's going to say no.

Posts: 272 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rae124
Hall Of Famer
Member # 328

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rae124   Email Rae124   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like them but I just love having her feet in my face rather than around my cock when I cum.

2 girls with one pair of feet on my cock and one in my face would be so good.

Posts: 1473 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links