Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Adult Content » Aleska's Flexible Footjob (this is hot)! (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Aleska's Flexible Footjob (this is hot)!
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Pjay:
Naw, man, I don't mean to pick on you for it; it's just that I can't understand the fascination that a non-gay guy would have with seeing some other guy's semen! I would think that any guy who's not gay would find it a bit distasteful. (And I am by no means challenging your heterosexuality, so please be clear on that.)

But at the same time as we have an ongoing clamor on this forum for "cumshots" and "cum on feet," we have an equally ardent condemnation of any pic that has even a glimpse of some guy's feet! It makes little sense to me, is all.

It's because we have a fetish for female feet and all the things that go along with it. As much as I find footjobs to be hot, I'm not too much turned on by things like pedal pumping, that foot torture stuff with the slapping, poking, etc. or things like balloons.

I know from making tons of posts, there is a HUGE love to see female's feet in mud and food. Some of the best shoots on my site have included these themes. Not only do the fans like seeing them, the girls have such a blast doing them. On the flip side of that, I also read things about how that ruins it for some.

We have a TON of aspects of the fetish here, but regardless of whether it's sole shots, heels, stockings, or footjobs, the feet belong to women - it's why we're here. They all fall under the umbrella. I don't knock what other people like because to each their own. I don't find your comments making me look gay or anything of that kind, so no worries there. I know what I'm into and the girls sure haven't seemed to mind. [Evil Grin]

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links