Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Adult Content » Barbie Gurl in Fishnet Stockings (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Barbie Gurl in Fishnet Stockings
StevenPHH
All Pro Poster
Member # 3398

Icon 1 posted      Profile for StevenPHH   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you are amazing!!!!!!!

--------------------
Our Site
Our Clip Store
Our Free Vids

Posts: 838 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Goddess Barbie
Hall Of Famer
Member # 41134

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Goddess Barbie   Author's Homepage   Email Goddess Barbie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
To Catan and blackmagict34,
Glad you like the fishnets!! Have done a set of pics with red fishnets during the trip to niagara!! (Would you like to see them in the near future?)

--------------------
 -
www.barbiefootgurl.com

Twitter - @barbiefootgurl
IG - @barbie_foot_gurl

Posts: 1834 | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Goddess Barbie
Hall Of Famer
Member # 41134

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Goddess Barbie   Author's Homepage   Email Goddess Barbie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by StevenPHH:
you are amazing!!!!!!!

Why thank you StevenPHH!! [Blush]

--------------------
 -
www.barbiefootgurl.com

IG - @barbie_foot_gurl

Posts: 1834 | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footluvinboi
Elite Trooper
Member # 42393

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footluvinboi   Email Footluvinboi   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
SEXY!!!!

--------------------
Where dem sexy toez at?

Posts: 348 | Registered: Mar 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Goddess Barbie
Hall Of Famer
Member # 41134

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Footluvinboi:
SEXY!!!! [/QUOTE

Glad you like!

--------------------
 -
www.barbiefootgurl.com

IG - @barbie_foot_gurl

blackmagict34
All Pro Poster
Member # 41319

Icon 1 posted      Profile for blackmagict34   Email blackmagict34   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yes barbie if you have those red fishnet pics i would love to see those! [Bow Down]

--------------------
feet in my face make me happy

Posts: 660 | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Goddess Barbie
Hall Of Famer
Member # 41134

quote:
Originally posted by blackmagict34:
yes barbie if you have those red fishnet pics i would love to see those! [Bow Down]

Maybe I will post those real soon!! Show my love and you will receive!! Oh right you already did. So for you I will post soon. [Wink]

--------------------
 -
www.barbiefootgurl.com

IG - @barbie_foot_gurl

Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can't for the life of me remember if I have ever had a footjob from a girl wearing fishnet stockings. I've had one in quite a few different kinds of footwear - even in tennis shoes. But I am thinking the bumps might feet neat, especially if baby oil was involved.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CuteToes64
Major Player
Member # 40332

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CuteToes64   Email CuteToes64   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bet this was an incredible night!!
Posts: 241 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Goddess Barbie
Hall Of Famer
Member # 41134

quote:
Originally posted by CuteToes64:
Bet this was an incredible night!!

Yes it was an incredible night!!

--------------------
 -
www.barbiefootgurl.com

IG - @barbie_foot_gurl

Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
<--- Wants to feel Barbie's fishnet clad foot rubbing the underside of my cock, teasing it forever and a day, until she feels like it should squirt. [Wink]

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Goddess Barbie
Hall Of Famer
Member # 41134

quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
<--- Wants to feel Barbie's fishnet clad foot rubbing the underside of my cock, teasing it forever and a day, until she feels like it should squirt. [Wink]

Patrick

Is that all you want Patrick? [Smile]

--------------------
 -
www.barbiefootgurl.com

IG - @barbie_foot_gurl

Footsex Couple
Board Regular
Member # 42413

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsex Couple   Email Footsex Couple   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very nice! [Smile]

Thanks for the pics [Smile]

Posts: 22 | Registered: Mar 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

quote:
Originally posted by Barbie Gurl:
[QUOTE]Is that all you want Patrick? [Smile]

Of course not. There is always that eating your pussy and asshole thing too. [Evil Grin]

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Goddess Barbie
Hall Of Famer
Member # 41134

quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
quote:
Originally posted by Barbie Gurl:
[QUOTE]Is that all you want Patrick? [Smile]

Of course not. There is always that eating your pussy and asshole thing too. [Evil Grin]

Patrick

Well you want to be a busy boy then!! [Wink]

--------------------
 -
www.barbiefootgurl.com

IG - @barbie_foot_gurl

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links