Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Adult Content » Licking up my load off of my girls feet (WARNING ) Cuckold content (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Licking up my load off of my girls feet (WARNING ) Cuckold content
ct_feet
Elite Trooper
Member # 6757

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ct_feet   Email ct_feet       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by dicklipschitz:
quote:
Originally posted by Mr.Papers:
lol you actually want to see more of a guy licking his own cum?

Sure. I'm fine with it. I've done it ... turns my wife on. No big deal. If it makes him happy to do it and post picturs, cool. Besides, his wife has very pretty feet, and if that means we get to see more pictures of them, even better.

If you don't care to see it, move along.

Cheers,
DL

Couldn't agree more. I'd love to see more of these. If you are the type that thinks this is disgusting, that's cool so with the warning in the title just make sure you don't look.
Posts: 336 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
slavetoher
Board Regular
Member # 23693

Icon 1 posted      Profile for slavetoher   Email slavetoher   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very cool. Love it!
Posts: 5 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
parce19
Loyal Member
Member # 2950

Icon 1 posted      Profile for parce19   Author's Homepage   Email parce19   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love it
Posts: 54 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Fetish Artist
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Fetish Artist   Author's Homepage   Email Foot Fetish Artist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey, if you enjoy it... Go for it!

--------------------
FootFetishArtist.com

Posts: 1779 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Craigy boy:
[QB] I think if i was 20 the thought of cleaning up my cum from feet might have freaked me out. But hey, gotta try it all, eh?

You'll find that even more true the older you get (looking for variety)

quote:
Not related to feet, but i wifey and i were really out if it last week, and i went down on her after i came. Because both of us forgot that i came! I'm like "gee, she's really wet tonight!" Then it clicked in my brain and i was like "yuk". then i was like "what ever".
I love giving my wife oral and many years started going to work on her after cumming inside her. She gets VERY wet so I don't know if that's the reason, but I never tasted my own cum- maybe her wetness dilutes it or something.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
surferr3
Elite Trooper
Member # 4861

Icon 1 posted      Profile for surferr3   Email surferr3   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hope I don't get chastised but just wanted to add two more photo's to this thread.

-  -

I don't have many photos like these as it doesnt happen often.

Not sure how the membership feels but I have quite a few photos of her toe fucking me. Obviously, I am VERY hesitant to do it as I dont want to start another hot topic that wont be appreciated.

Hope you enjoy the latest.

Posts: 332 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Do your thing bro! Lyn says hi!

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wonders what Lyn thinks of this topic? Heehee... I already want to marry her anyhow. LOL

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18284 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pjay
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pjay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by feetluvr:
Not sure you'll get real positive response to this one from the guys (maybe the girls will like it).

Doesn't do anything for me. Not sure what I'd do if the wife asked me to do it or insisted that I did it. In some ways it gives you a chance to give her feet more attention, but after climaxing I'm not as gung-ho about doing this kinda stuff as before I climax. The only powerful motivator would be if it really turned her on.

I know what you're saying--it's something I've noticed in my life, too (some times more or less than others): It seems like a biological switch is thrown immediately after climax that shuts down the erotic urges...

Now, I certainly haven't let it plague me in my life, that's for sure--and one great method is to delay climax for ohhh a few hours while you play with the girl! [Tongue]

But I have a friend I used to play a bit like this with, and I did that with her a few times. It's not my own preference, but she did like it, for sure! [Jerkoff]

--------------------
You give pleasure to the feet, you give pleasure to the person.

Posts: 1297 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Logan11
Loyal Member
Member # 31421

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Logan11   Email Logan11   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hmmmm never done it myself but if Jessica wanted me to I totally would. Seems like it would be hot
Posts: 55 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Logan11
Loyal Member
Member # 31421

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Logan11   Email Logan11   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Logan11:
Hmmmm never done it myself but if Jessica wanted me to I totally would. Seems like it would be hot

Oooh that's a yes from Jessica...cum is hot... I'm not into licking up your own cum or spitting your cum back into your mouth for the shock value ...it's being relaxed and fucking without inhibitions...

I think it's very sexy for you to eat my pussy after you cum inside of me...or lick my soles after you cum all over them...hmmmm or kiss me after I suck your cock and you cum in my mouth...

I know I love licking my cum off of your cock after sliding it inside my pussy or off your face after you eat me out...

Hmmmm all this cum talk is making me hungry.

Posts: 55 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ExoticFemFeet
The Legend
Member # 32686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExoticFemFeet   Email ExoticFemFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
like the 2nd pic,looks dominant.Her feet look nice in the 2nd pic [Mmm]

--------------------
 -
JURARRI 818 says:
I think all latin american countries have beautiful feet, also the natural beauty that some womens feet come with, i feel is present all over latin america.

Posts: 3262 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jboog
Elite Trooper
Member # 35144

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jboog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I very into it

--------------------
I love arches....they higher the better.. (My avatar is my wife)

Posts: 391 | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pjay
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pjay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

Oooh that's a yes from Jessica...cum is hot... I'm not into licking up your own cum or spitting your cum back into your mouth for the shock value ...it's being relaxed and fucking without inhibitions...

I think it's very sexy for you to eat my pussy after you cum inside of me...or lick my soles after you cum all over them...hmmmm or kiss me after I suck your cock and you cum in my mouth...

I know I love licking my cum off of your cock after sliding it inside my pussy or off your face after you eat me out...

Hmmmm all this cum talk is making me hungry.

Jessica, it's doing wonders for my appetite as well! Will we be seeing shots that go north of your feet? You know we're drooling for them... [Drool]

Pretty please!... [Kiss]

--------------------
You give pleasure to the feet, you give pleasure to the person.

Posts: 1297 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
slavecucwannabe
Board Regular
Member # 35679

Icon 1 posted      Profile for slavecucwannabe   Email slavecucwannabe   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm really into both Domination and cuckoldry so this floats my boat. More please.
Posts: 13 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links