Foot Fetish Forum
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 08 » Karlas Soles (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Karlas Soles
Bagzie
Major Player
Member # 15815

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bagzie   Author's Homepage   Email Bagzie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Here's a few photo's I snapped recently of my 22-year old friend, Karla. She has incredibly soft soles for someone who competes in triathlons, and keeps them that way by having a pediure twice a week! She was reluctant to model them for me until finally, after a year of me insisting, she agreed. Enjoy. [Jerkoff]  -  -  -  -
Posts: 207 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seattlesoleman
Elite Trooper
Member # 8598

Icon 13 posted      Profile for seattlesoleman   Author's Homepage   Email seattlesoleman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
[Puke] [Puke] [Puke] [Puke] [Puke] [Puke] [Puke]

those are borderline gross...

Posts: 262 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post 
man if you dont have anything nice to say just pass by..jeez...I think she has amazing feet! especially for doing triathlon like you said! Looks like she has some nice soft soles! Get her to do more!
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tyger7
Major Player
Member # 12340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tyger7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I agree bluetoelover! I think her soles R' HOT!! There is'nt a scratch on them, there clean and look smooth. More please.

--------------------
"There ain't no rules in a knife fight."

------Tyger7

Posts: 230 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wing-Washer
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3013

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wing-Washer   Email Wing-Washer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by bluetoelover:
man if you dont have anything nice to say just pass by..jeez...

It's a good old fashioned feud...

Looky - http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=005905

As for the pictures... [Drool]

--------------------
When you go home tell them of us and say, for your tomorrow we gave our today.
-John Maxwell Edmonds

Posts: 1543 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
HI, I think her soles are gorgeous!!! I woild love to rub, smell and kiss them after a race! Does she need a foot dude? Could you describe this goddess a little bit, if she is as cute as her feet- she must be a knockout!!!! DAVE- THE ROYAL DUDE
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post 
Ah icic wings! Thanks for pointing that out...well still...if you dont have nothing good to say...then SHUT THE FUCK UP! Be thankful that our girl's will allow us to photgraph their peds for us! They need positive reinforcement. There is my rant.
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wistful_Velociraptor
Major Player
Member # 4242

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wistful_Velociraptor   Email Wistful_Velociraptor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by seattlesoleman:
[Puke] [Puke] [Puke] [Puke] [Puke] [Puke] [Puke]

those are borderline gross...

Lol, don't you have any taste? Look fne to me [Tongue]
Posts: 187 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
They look very nice and smooth would love to have a little fun witf them [Jerkoff]

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sayonara
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5497

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sayonara   Email sayonara   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
BEAUTIFUL AND KISSABLE SOLES/ TOES
Posts: 1975 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TicklingFiend
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10765

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TicklingFiend   Email TicklingFiend   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
what pics were u looking at?! Those are incredible!

--------------------
I'm a doormat for pretty feet.

Posts: 1533 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stryder_007
Major Player
Member # 13405

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stryder_007   Email Stryder_007   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Those are nice...they look hella soft. Man if she does all that competing, she must have some nice legs to match those hot soles. MUCH MUCH props.

--------------------
The second largest production sites of human pheromones are on the feet. Conincedence! I think not!

Posts: 179 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
[Confused] I saw nothing wrong with these cute peds. They look healthy, clean, nice toe nails and look soft. It takes some women courage to model their pretty feet for photos and showcase them here. We should very thankful for what they do. Not all submissions will be to everyones liking (we all have our own tastes/likes), but there is a thing call tact and appreciation. I'm not saying one should not voice their opinions (good or bad), but again, using tact and some respect to these women is much appreciated. Without them (women submitting their artwork shots) there is no Wufeetlinks. Their submissions are the fuel we ride/drive on around here. Wufeetlinks is a class act forum web site and not like some other forums where mud slinging is common. Again, I saw nothing wrong with these shots IMHO. I like Karla's peds and encourage her to submit more [Smile] . Thanks.

[ January 13, 2007, 05:26 PM: Message edited by: Footman9 ]

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Phil Feet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6423

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Phil Feet   Author's Homepage   Email Phil Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Great soft smooth soles, perfect peds!

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1427 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetlover2
Hall Of Famer
Member # 4788

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetlover2   Email feetlover2   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Those are some very nice looking soles! Thanks for sharing them [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Avatar Pic: My Wife Leigh size 6

Yes I have a fetish for Pretty Female Feet...Don't knock it till you try it!

Posts: 1398 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links